*3311-3315*

Chapter 3311: A strange place!

"Do you know where this is?"

The three of Di Beichen looked carefully for a while and shook their heads together, "I don't know."

"I haven't seen any of the names on this map, and the topography doesn't seem to resemble Shengxuan Continent. Is it possible that it's referring to the island of Penglai?" Wen Ziran was confused, he didn't understand.

Di Beichen shook his head, "The ocean is indeed drawn on it, but it does not match the topography of Penglai Island. There is no island drawn on it at all."

"So what is this place? Will it be in the extreme north or east, maybe there will be something like Penglai Island?" Shangguan Yingying asked whimsically.

Hearing that, Baili Hongzhuang's deep and dark phoenix eyes flashed with thoughtful light, and said, "This is not impossible, but the possibility is not very large. As far as I know, except for the existence of the island of Penglai this extreme south, ah, there seems to be nothing special in other places."

'So, it seems difficult if we want to find the treasures in this map."

Wen Ziran sighed. He was originally interested in hunting for treasures. They didn't expect that even if there was a map at this time, they couldn't even find the place on the map.

At this moment, Baili Hongzhuang suddenly noticed a row of small characters written on the lower right of the map.

"If the cultivation base does not break above the purple realm, it is impossible to know where this place is."

Baili Hongzhuang read these words out, but the color of doubt in her eyes is more intense." Why is this place still related to the cultivation base?"

Di Beichen picked up the map and looked at the row of words carefully, his complexion also became complicated, "Could it be that the cultivation base is different, seeing the map will also be different?"

After all, when they first saw this map, they felt that the topography was very familiar. Now that they placed the four broken pieces of the maps together, it was not familiar at all.

If you think so, maybe the map we see now is different from the real map.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded and said, "Perhaps it is true, but this map is really amazing."

"Then if this is the case, as long as we completely break pass the entire purple realm, will we be able to know the above environment?"

Wen Ziran's eyes lit up. Compared with the lack of hope before, at least they can see hope now, which is also very good.

"It's useless to think about this now. We can only talk about it after breaking through the purple realm." Shangguan Yingying spread out her hands, originally thinking about going treasure hunting now, but didn't expect that there was a minimum standard on it.

Based on their current cultivation base, they can't even judge the location of this map. Even if they go there, it might be a dead end.

"No matter what, we finally got this map together. If we are stronger, we will be more secure. Besides, isn't the most important thing for us now to complete the barriers in the Demon Refining Tower?"

Baili Hongzhuang quickly figured out all this, and a slight smile appeared on her face.

She had to go back after the completion of the Magic Tower, at least let her family know so they can stop worrying about them. If the family is interested, it is also a good choice for them to come to Penglai Island to practice together.