*2876-2880*

Chapter 2876: The Prosperous Wedding (7)

The two of them walked towards the hall with happy and sweet smiles on their faces.

Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying looked at the two Baili Hongzhuang who were walking, their eyes also flashed with joy.

Situ Yan and others are already in the hall, just waiting for the two newcomers to arrive.

Lan Yunxiao and others also followed the team to the Tiangang Sect. At this moment, they have rushed into the hall in front of Baili Hongzhuang.

As everyone watched the two newcomers walking step by step, the joy on their faces became more intense. It is really not an easy task to watch them step by step until now.

Walking into the hall, looking at the smiling faces around, Baili Hongzhuang's originally slightly nervous heart also quietly relaxed a little.

Normally, the spacious hall is now full of people. Situ Yan, Mu Jinse and others are at the forefront of the hall, and on both sides of the hall there are many strange faces of people who she have never seen before.

However, from the dressing and demeanor of these people, she was able to judge that these people should be the chief figures of all forces.

Among them, Baili Hongzhuang also saw the master of Yaozong.

At first, because she won the pharmacist competition, the master of the medicine sect was very dissatisfied. She didn't expect that the master of the medicine sect would also come to join them when she married Di Beichen today.

In this way, the person standing next to the master of Yaozong can also be easily judged.

Feeling Baili Hongzhuang's small hands that were slightly violent because of tension, Di Beichen couldn't help squeezing for a few minutes, and the gentle voice quietly passed into Baili Hongzhuang's ears, "Don't worry, I'm here."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang quietly raised her eyes and glanced at Di Beichen, the curvature of the corners of his lips couldn't help but rise slightly, and the heart that was thumping and thumping was also a little smoother.

The presence of Di Beichen by her side is like her reassurance.

In the sight of the blessings of the elders and relatives and friends, Xi Niang also shouted,

"Auspicious time is here, pray to heaven and earth!"

Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang turned around together, facing the heaven and the earth at the entrance of the main hall, and bowed their heads three times sincerely.

"Worship Gaotang two times!"

The two turned their heads towards the smiling Lan Yunxiao, Mu Lingbing, Situ Yan, and Mu Jinse on the Gaotang three grateful bows.

Di Beichen has no father or mother, so his master is like his father.

"The husband and wife worship."

Turn around again, with deep affection in the intersecting eyes, bow again to the person they will spend their lives together in the future.

"Licheng!"

With this announcement, everyone cheered. The sound of firecrackers and gongs reverberated throughout the Tiangang Sect in an instant.

Di Beichen held Baili Hongzhuang's little hand Baili Hongzhuang raised her head to stare at Di Beichen. At this moment, only each other was left in their eyes.

After so long, they finally became the other half is well-known.

Di Beichen is even more excited, and he finally marries Baili Hongzhuang back beautifully in this extravagant and lively scenery.