*2991-2995*

Chapter 2991: The night is black and the wind is high!

Wen Ziran's eyes were filled with worry. According to his idea, this matter should be left to the people of the Qinghong Clan. In this way, they don't need to take any risks.

However, Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang insisted on acting on their own, which really made him a little helpless.

"Don't worry, Hongzhuang and I are on our own. We will only look for the Zhentian gang members who are alone, and we will not put ourselves in danger." Di Beichen patted Wen Ziran's shoulder and said with a smile.

Wen Ziran frowned at the word "Chuan", even after listening to Di Beichen's words, he still didn't relax, "Or I and Yingying would act together, always let the two of you wait. This is not a problem!"

Since they came to this emerald island, almost all the risks have been borne by the two of Di Beichen. They have always been safe, which also made them feel very helpless.

"Hongzhuang and I were discovered previously because we didn't understand the situation. We could only be forced to bear all this. You two hid so well, that's a great thing.

Tonight Hongzhuang and I won't have much risk in our actions. Besides, if the leader of Ye Gang was here, he would take care of us. Don't worry."

Baili Hongzhuang also nodded, "Aren't we just going out tonight? Recklessly but outsmart, there is no plan to do anything at all, just use some poison."

With their current cultivation base, if they fight head-on, it will be really a big trouble, but if they use poison, it will be much easier.

It took a lot of energy to prepare for today's action, and she believes that there will be no problem.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen insisting on being so persistent, Wen Ziran nodded despite some helplessness. "Well then, you two should be more careful."

The night is shrouded in the earth. Today's night seems to be particularly dark. Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen put on night clothes and shuttled in the night.

Their purpose today is very simple, that is to find the lonely shaking cultivator to plant and blame!

If anyone else notices them, they will find that the two have become so easily what they looked like when they were stopped by the Zhentian Gang in the square that day. In other words, the two of them were the murderers that the Zhentian Gang had been looking for on Emerald Island these days!

After these seven days of searching, the cultivators of the Zhentian Gang have long lost their original enthusiasm, because they have searched all the places they can find, but they have not seen any trace of these two people, as if they have disappeared out of thin air.

It's just that the gang leader didn't say to give up, and they can only continue to search like this, but it seems that they are not as concerned as they were at the beginning.

Of all the Zhentian gangs, the most frustrated and desperate are Deng Liang and Kang Wei.

They were looking for the traces of the two men like crazy, but in the end there was no news, which really made them collapse to the extreme.

"I heard the news today. If I still can't find those two people, I'm afraid I will have to stop searching." Deng Liang said in a deep mood, "Helper, they seem to be busy with other things recently. For the time being, he hasn't started to deal with us. When he really gives up searching, the two of us are probably not far from death."

Kang Wei's face also became very ugly, "I just don't understand those two. Could the guy fail to burrow into the ground? Why can't we find him?"