*2696-2700*

Chapter 2696: Breakthrough, 3 beasts!

Boom!

Suddenly, the water of the Ice and Snow Shentan swarmed up, and waves arose around Baili Hongzhuang's side.

Everyone's eyes fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body, and at this moment, Baili Hongzhuang's breath also successfully reached the ninth rank of the blue realm!

Baili Hongzhuang slowly opened her eyes, and a smile slowly appeared on the corners of her lips.

"Sure enough, I succeeded in breaking through."

Thinking that the speed of the breakthrough was extremely fast, she has been in control these days, unwilling to let the rapid progress affect her foundation.

However, since absorbing the power of this ice and snow god lake, there is no need to worry anymore.

Because the power of the Ice and Snow Shentan was originally able to remove the impurities in the cultivator's body and the dantian.

As soon as she turned her head, Baili Hongzhuang saw the delighted smiles on Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue's faces.

"I'm finally catching up with your progress." Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly and smiled.

"Your improvement is too fast. If we don't refuel, we will probably be left behind by you in the future." Mo Yunjue joked.

"Lady, congratulations."

Di Beichen's face is also full of smiles, Baili Hongzhuang's progress is really gratifying.

Lan Qingyan looked at Baili Hongzhuang with bad eyes, and it was their Lan Family's Ice and Snow Shentan who helped Baili Hongzhuang to break through to the ninth level of the Blue Realm. She felt very ironic when she thought of it.

Baili Hongzhuang turned her gaze to look at Lan Qingyan in front of her. In fact, the burning gaze of the Lan Qingyan is hard to ignore.

"Young Master Lan, the power of the Ice and Snow Shentan is really amazing, this time I really have touched the light of the Lan family." Baili Hongzhuang's lips curled up with a playful arc, and slowly said.

As soon as these words came out, Lan Qingyan's expression turned cold, she was already extremely unhappy, and now she was extremely depressed.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's face, Lan Qingyan felt that there was nothing more disgusting than this face.

It's a pity that she doesn't have any traces of Hongzhuang at all.

In the next moment, Lan Qingyan closed her eyes angrily. The only thing she is stronger than Baili Hongzhuang is the cultivation base. If her cultivation base is also chased by Baili Hongzhuang, then she really have no proud capital and there is nothing she could do about it.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen and the others looked at each other, and after showing a Mingwu smile, they entered a state of retreat again.

This month, they need to work hard to hit the purple realm, so they are unwilling to delay any time.

During this period of time, Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue have also overcome the coldness of the Ice and Snow Shentan, and their energy absorption speed is faintly accelerating.

Although there are still some gaps between Baili Hongzhuang and the secret Lan Qingyan, these gaps are not too big.

However, it is not an easy task to hit the purple realm, and the time it takes is much better than breaking through the ordinary realm.

Twenty days passed in a blink of an eye.

As the time to end gets closer and closer, the atmosphere in this ice-snow lake becomes more and more solemn.