*2996-3000*

Chapter 2996: Speed, Hongzhuang!

At this moment, the sound of birds came to mind outside the door. It sounded nothing inadvertently, but if you listen carefully, you will notice that the sound has a certain pattern, but it is clear that it has been slightly weakened. Liang Qinghui, who was drunk and wondering how to find evidence of the Zhentian Gang, did not notice this at all.

After Ye Lifei heard the bird's call, a bright light appeared in his eyes. He turned to Liang Qinghui, who had already almost drunk, and said, "Leoner Liang, it's not early today. Let's go back."

Hearing that, Liang Qinghui also nodded, "Well, I have to hurry up to find the evidence of the Zhentian Gang, absolutely can't let them continue to be arrogant!"

Ye Lifei, Liang Qinghui and his subordinates walked out of the house together, slowly walking outside.

However, just after they walked out of the house, they saw four figures not far away.

Two of them are carrying the other two guys who are already in a coma. Although they don't know what happened, they know at first glance that this is definitely not a good thing.

"What's wrong?" Liang Qinghui opened his eyes wide and looked forward, but he was slightly drunk and couldn't understand what was going on.

"Who!" Ye Lifei shouted sharply.

Listening to Ye Lifei's loud shout, a panic flashed on the faces of the two men who were carrying the two guys. They looked back at Ye Lifei and others, and looked at the people on their shoulders. The two guys panicked completely.

"Go up and have a look!" Ye Lifei hurriedly greeted and proceeded.

At this time, the Yunyang gang members also saw the appearance of the two not far away, and a strong expression of surprise suddenly appeared on their faces. Are you the one they've been looking for?"

"That's right! It's the two of them!" Everyone immediately became excited.

Originally, even though what happened that day was in the square, not everyone had seen the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang, but the recent search by the Zhentian Gang was really too loud, and even more so. People painted like portraits and pasted in various places on the Emerald Island, so everyone felt very familiar with these two faces, and they recognized them immediately after just a glance.

After the two found that the other person recognized themselves, they immediately ignored the two guys on their backs, and left them directly and ran away quickly.

The cultivators of the Qinghong Gang and the Yunyang Gang swiftly chased after them. Liang Qinghui, who was already drunk and not sober-minded, knew that the two in front of him were the people the Zhentian Gang was looking for. He instantly became sober, "You must catch those two guys!"

Ye Lifei was also a little startled after watching the scene in front of him. He also heard some plans mentioned by Baili Hongzhuang before, but he didn't expect that the two people who appeared in front of him were not Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, but the two people the Zhentian Gang was looking for, which surprised him.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen left the two of them, and they escaped directly into the Ring of Chaos at a corner. When the practitioners of the Qinghong Gang and the Yunyang Gang caught up with them, they found out the whole alley was empty, there was no trace of those two people at all.

"The speed of these two guys is really fast enough to escape, and they are gone in a short time."

"They were clearly not far in front of us just now, so where did they go? I don't see anyone?"