*2616-2620*

Chapter 2616: Civil strife, doctor poison master!

Ji Lexue is also a little strange about the situation in front of her, because it doesn't seem to be a good place to look around here.

It's just that Xuanyi has no need to deceive her at all, so she has always believed in her.

"Everyone, stay calm, let's wait for a while."

For everyone's questions, Ji Lexue herself can't give an answer, because even she doesn't know where they are going.

The only thing she can do now is to wait for Xuanyi to respond to them, otherwise, she doesn't know how to resolve the matter.

Everyone looked at Ji Lexue in confusion, but Ji Lexue was unwilling to say that they had no other way.

They've already came here. After so long on the road, everyone was very tired. If they left without waiting for any result, wouldn't it be a waste of time?

Everyone sat down on the ground one after another, complaining one after another.

It was not entirely a complaint about Ji Lexue, but they were full of emotion at their fate during this time.

Physicians and poison masters are not cultivators, and their physical qualities cannot be compared with cultivators at all.

After such a long journey, everyone was already exhausted.

If they weren't bent on finding a good place to go next, they were afraid they could not help but rest on the way.

They didn't expect to see such a deep mountain and old forest after coming here so desperately, they couldn't help feeling a little depressed.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen were not far away watching Ji Lexue and others. Many of these doctors in front of them were familiar to Baili Hongzhuang.

It included many new physicians recruited this year, as well as some physicians and poisoners who have stayed in the family of the Yue family and have not been sent out.

These doctors and poison masters were talents that everyone was willing to recruit normally, and they were also helpless when the Yue family left them behind.

If it weren't for the family to be destroyed, they would go to the Lan family for help, and would not want to leave them behind if they wanted to go with the Yue family.

Of course, this is the group of the most depressed people.

The number of people brought by Ji Lexue is a bit more than Baili Hongzhuang thought. If these people are brought back to the Promise Palace, it will undoubtedly be an excellent thing.

Although it will take some time to develop, but with the existence of Baili Hongzhuang, a master who is more powerful than Yue Siqing, all of this is not a problem!

However, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen did not go out the first time, they also had to find out if there were any spies from the Yue family.

After all, these people have stayed in the Yue family for a while. Even if the Yue family's actions hurt many people's hearts, there may be people who are loyal to the Yue family.

If this kind of person is recruited to the Promise Palace, it will undoubtedly be trouble, so Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen need to pay careful attention.

And in this kind of waiting, when everyone is very resentful, this kind of emotion is the easiest to burst out.

Therefore, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen quietly sat aside, watching everyone wait boredly, and the voices of spitting became more and more.