*3046-3050*

Chapter 3046: Do you want to die?

Naturally, Xiao Yihan also noticed the change in Lu Mingxu's expression, and he immediately had a judgment in his heart.

It seems that his guess was good. The reason why he got into that situation yesterday has a lot to do with Lu Mingxu.

If he hadn't happened to buy healing medicine from the cultivator on the second floor, he would have been overshadowed by Lu Mingxu today!

However, looking at Lu Mingxu's surprised appearance now, his heart is also very happy, which proves that God is still on his side. Lu Mingxu is still on the other side.

In the end, Xiao Yihan still won the competition.

Looking at Lu Mingxu who was unwilling to look in front of him, Xiao Yihan only felt that his mood was extremely good, and even more triumphantly raised his eyebrows to Lu Mingxu, and said with a smile, "You still count. I missed one thing. Instead of using your brains on this kind of crooked way, I advise you to improve your own strength."

Lu Mingxu, who was already unwilling to the extreme, changed it after hearing Xiao Yihan's words at this moment. He was angry, "Feng Shui turns around, just win once, don't be too arrogant!"

"The winner is the king and the loser is the invader. I am arrogant, what can you do to me?" Xiao Yihan said with a cold smile.

Lu Mingxu gave Xiao Yihan a vicious look, then turned and left the ring.

After returning to the room, the more Lu Mingxu thought about it the more he couldn't swallow the breath. He obviously heard that Xiao Yihan and his friend said that the healing medicine on his body had been used up, and he could only go to the counter after the test was over to purchase some. So he bought all the healing medicine one step in advance.

In this way, his probability of winning will increase by a few points.

He thought he had put Xiao Yihan together, but he didn't expect Xiao Yihan to put another one now. This feeling made Lu Mingxu unhappy to the extreme.

Thinking about it, Lu Mingxu decided to go to the counter to inquire about it. He had to figure out whether he fell into the bureau set up by Xiao Yihan and did useless work or Xiao Yihan bought the healing medicine from other places.

In front of the counter.

"Did Xiao Yihan buy healing medicine from you yesterday?" Lu Mingxu asked.

Listening to Lu Mingxu's words, the woman in front of the counter suddenly became embarrassed, "Master Lu, you should know the rules of the Magic Training Tower after so long here. We are not allowed to disclose information from other guests."

"I just asked you if he bought healing medicine. It's not a secret thing. Why can't you answer?"

Lu Mingxu's expression was slightly cold, the voice was full of deep dissatisfaction, and the cold eyes seemed as long as the woman in front of him did not answer, he would definitely not make this woman feel better.

The woman at the counter couldn't help but panicked, only that she was too unlucky.

Yesterday Xiao Yihan came here to make a big fuss, and finally solved the trouble. She didn't expect Lu Mingxu to ask for trouble again today. She can't afford to offend either of these two people.

If she tells Lu Mingxu the news, once Xiao Yihan knows, she will still be unlucky. This is really a dilemma.

"Master Lu, if I had said that, Master Xiao would definitely blame me after knowing it." The woman said only in response.