*2856-2860*

Chapter 2856: Wedding dress, Hongzhuang!

"When a woman gets married, this wedding dress is the most important thing, we naturally have to prepare it for you."

Mu Lingbing took Baili Hongzhuang's hand and her eyes are filled with love.

"We don't know exactly what you like, so this wedding dress has always been made by us.

Originally, the teleportation formation was not built and I was ready to come and look for you. It just so happened that the construction was completed at this moment, and we came over immediately."

"Let's go to see the bedroom first, and talk about other things later." Nangong Wu said with a smile.

Finally, after the comments of Lan Yunxiao and others, a lot of opinions were added, but this bedroom matter was completely resolved.

With the speed of the craftsmen of Tiangang Sect, it will not be long before it can be completely repaired.

At night, Lan Yunxiao and others were having a drink while Baili Hongzhuang and others tried their wedding gowns in the house,

Looking at the big red wedding gown in front of them, Baili Hongzhuang's right hand rubbed slightly, this stitch and thread was made specially for her by her mother, and it was full of maternal love.

The moment Baili Hongzhuang tried on her wedding gown, Mu Jinse, Mu Lingbing and Nangong Wu all stared at her.

The skin is like snow, crystal clear as jade, with this big red wedding gown, the more and more noble Hongzhuang is set off, without the slightest tacky feeling, but it adds a few sub-charm to its original temperament.

Even if they are the same women, the three of them couldn't help but suffocate looking at such a Baili Hongzhuang, she was so beautiful!

"This is really the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!"

Nangong Wu's face can hardly hide the stunning color, even if she has already thought of putting it on with the excellent look of Baili Hongzhuang, the wedding dress must be very beautiful, but when she actually saw it, she still felt that the beauty was beyond their imagination.

Mu Jinse and Mu Lingbing also stared at Baili Hongzhuang in a daze, with surprise and love in their eyes.

"Yixuan, I am so proud as your mother!"

Mu Lingbing smiled from ear to ear, looking at such Hongzhuang, she really felt a kind of unspeakable pride.

"This kid, Di Beichen, really picked up a treasure." Mu Jinse said with emotion, "If he dares to treat Yixuan badly in the future, I have to take his skin off!"

As soon as these words came out, the three of Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help laughing.

Speaking carefully, Baili Hongzhuang's current status is really remarkable. If Di Beichen dared to treat her a little bit badly, it would be a group attack, and the pressure is really not small.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Mu Jinse in front of her. It is really difficult to connect Mu Jinse as her grandmother with her young appearance.

"Mother, I have an idea." Baili Hongzhuang turned and looked at Mu Lingbing. This idea was decided after she discussed with Di Beichen.

"What's your idea?"

"Grandma and grandpa have missed so many years, and have not held a wedding until now. Now they are finally together. It stands to reason that this wedding should also be done. Before Beichen and I?"

The dark phoenix eyes are shining brightly. These days, Baili Hongzhuang has always had this idea in her mind. Grandma does not want her wedding to exist at all. Regrettably, she naturally did not want her grandmother to have regrets.