*2596-2600*

Chapter 2596: Yue Family, are you out of help?

While the Yue family was so angry and announced that the world was pursuing and killing, another disaster broke out in the Yue family!

The children of the Yue family suddenly fell ill, one after another, like a plague, they swept over half of the Yue family in a short time.

Yue Taotian hadn't been relieved from the looting of the martial arts hall, and the plague that immediately broke out once again gave him a fatal blow.

The poisoning incident that happened last time has caused the entire Yue family to suffer a huge blow. Even though several months have passed, it has not recovered its vitality until now.

He never thought that it would happened again this time!

Furthermore, this scale seems to be larger than last time, and the damage is even more terrifying!

Yue Taotian didn't even think about how to deal with the theft of the martial arts hall, so he rushed to Yue Siqing's residence.

"Siqing, can you solve this poison?"

Yue Taotian, who is always calm and compose, is full of anxiety at this moment, and his eyes are full of hope in Yue Siqing's sentimentality.

Whether the Yue family could survive this difficulty, it all depended on Yue Siqing!

Yue Siqing's face was very ugly. She had seen the poisoning of her children before, and this is by no means a simple toxin!

"Patriarch, this time the situation may be difficult to solve"

Yue Siqing's voice is low, she has always claimed to be very strong in medicine and poison, but this year, for some reason she was exposed to several toxins that exceeded her expectations.

With her strength, she was unable to crack these toxins. The opponent's poison technique was obviously higher than her!

This is a conspiracy.

A conspiracy aimed specifically at the Yue family.

As Yue Siqing's voice fell, Yue Taotian stepped back a few steps until he touched the wall and was able to stand firm.

"The other party's poison technique is above me, I am afraid that the purpose of poisoning is to make the Yue family unable to recover.

I just studied it, but found that even the basic medicinal materials of this toxin I can't tell them all.

This toxin happens very quickly, and I'm afraid the children will die soon afterwards.

Even if I really figured out this method of detoxification, it's too late."

In such a threatening situation, Yue Siqing did not hide it, because once it was concealed, the Yue family's situation would be even worse.

'So, our Yue family cannot be saved?"

Yue Taotian raised his head with difficulty, his hoarse and low voice trembled uncontrollably.

Their Yue family has been standing in the Saint Profound Continent for so many years. Are they going to be destroyed by this disaster?

"Puff"

Yue Taotian couldn't help it, and a mouthful of blood spurted out, and the whole person's breath was wilted.

As the head of the Yue family, he never thought that there would be such a day.

In this way, how will he face the ancestors under Jiuquan in the future?