*3036-3040*

Chapter 3036: Sea World!

Di Beichen nodded, his expression was also somewhat complicated, "This city wall is like a forbidden door, and these pictures and texts seem to be filled with a mysterious force."

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, and it seemed that they both had the same idea.

The existence of this graphic and the city wall must have its meaning, but the two of them can't judge it.

"I don't know what will be inside this city wall, it feels so mysterious." The white lion looked at the gate of this city wall, and the heavy gate seemed to be another world after it opened.

Xiao Hei's eyes rolled slowly, "Master, why don't we open the gate of the city wall and take a look?"

They have been groping around the Ring of Chaos all this time. The world, they believe there may be more mysterious things waiting for them inside this city wall.

Baili Hongzhuang took a close look at the city wall and nodded, "Okay."

Since they can't judge the existence of this city wall at all, they walked directly to the city wall. Let's go and see the other side!

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen walked slowly to the gate of the city wall. Compared with the massive gate, both of them looked extremely small.

With both hands gradually hardening, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen suddenly realized that the weight of this city gate far exceeded their imagination.

The strength in the hand continued to increase, and there was only a slight movement of the city gate.

It wasn't until the two of them used all their strength that they slowly pushed the gate.

"Boom!"

This city gate obviously hasn't been opened for too long. This push immediately became dusty, and it fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body. The two couldn't help but cough.

As Baili Hongzhuang opened the gate of the city, they were immediately shocked by the scene in front of them.

In the line of sight, a vast ocean is boundless, and the whole world seems to be filled with blue, in sharp contrast with the long yellow sand before.

"How is this possible?"

Baili Hongzhuang stared at this scene in a daze, and her mind was a little overwhelmed. They were still in the desert world just now, how could it be possible to enter the ocean in an instant?

Di Beichen turned around and looked at the city wall behind him for the first time, but found that the original city wall had disappeared without knowing when, as if it had never existed before, and it was also the blue sea behind him.

The three beasts are also completely dumbfounded at this moment. The world is changing so fast that they only wonder if they have a dream.

It's just that the next huge wave hit them directly, and they were thrown directly into the sea, which clearly told them that everything in front of them was real, not fake.

"Puff." She spit out a mouthful of sea water, and the shock in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes still did not dissipate. "Behind the city wall is another world, so doesn't this mean that we have to experience in this ocean next?"

Di Beichen took out a boat, pulled Baili Hongzhuang onto the boat, and said, "I'm afraid that is the case. We have adapted to everything in the desert world, and the monsters there treat us too. There is no more threat, so we are here."

"It seems that this world still needs us to explore."

Baili Hongzhuang sighed quietly. Thinking that they knew enough about this place, they didn't expect that there was something else inside, and this new scene made them change all their perceptions.