*3161-3165*

Chapter 3161: Prerequisites!

Guanshi Qin nodded, "I understand, but no matter what happens, it just depends on whether the price is satisfactory, right?"

When he said this, Manager Qin was also very bottomless. This kind of secret was that he would never say it to death, but the feeling that there was a treasure in front of him and he could only look at it really made him intolerably stimulated.

"What kind of conditions does Guanshi Qin think can exchange for my method?" Baili Hongzhuang's complexion is calm, with a faint smile on her delicate and handsome face, looking at Guanshi Qin with a smile.

Seeing this, Guanshi was also a little confused for a while, thinking about it, "You can put forward any conditions, if I can do it but I don't have to say money,right, or what do you want to do but can't do.

Although the reputation of my Magic Tower is not as loud as the four powers, the insiders know that our Magic Tower is definitely not more influential or worse than either one of the four powers.

On this island of Penglai, there are very few things that our Magic Training Tower can't do."

Although these words are extremely arrogant, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen knew in their hearts that Guanshi Qin had enough arrogant confidence.

There is no doubt about the influence of the Magic Training Tower, which they have known before.

The black and white phoenix eyes gradually showed a brighter color. The more confident Qin Guanshi was, the more surprised Baili Hongzhuang was. Because of this, Qin Guanshi could have a greater possibility of helping them find the Cold Tears which is even better.

"Manager Qin, whether this transaction can be achieved, I have a prerequisite." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

Guanshi Qin didn't have much hope for the deal. At this moment, after hearing Baili Hongzhuang's resignation, he couldn't help but be overjoyed and quickly said: "What prerequisites, you just have to say it."

As long as the other party has a request, it proves that there is still a possibility of success.

"If Guanshi Qin can help me find the Cold Tears, then I will talk to you about the other conditions of this transaction, how about it?"

When Baili Hongzhuang's words fell, Qin Guanshi was stunned, his brows wrinkled quietly, and a thick incomprehensible color flashed in his eyes.

"The Cold Tears?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "Yes."

This is the second time Guanshi Qin has heard this from Baili Hongzhuang's mouth. Hearing the Cold Tears, the last time Baili Hongzhuang had taken the Ziyun Dragon Emperor Ginseng from him, he was about to forget this matter. He never thought that the prerequisite that Baili Hongzhuang said was actually the Cold Tears.

"I didn't expect the Emperor to be so persistent to this Cold Tears. It is beyond my expectation."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled faintly, "I'm not telling you. I really need this Cold Tears to do something. If Guanshi Qin can help me find the Cold Tears, then we can go on talking about this deal. If you can't find it, then we don't need to talk about it."

At the end, Baili Hongzhuang's voice became more and more determined.

She only wants Cold Tears, and is willing to pay any price for it. As for fame and fortune, it's is not at all attractive to her.

Guanshi Qin was very puzzled by Baili Hongzhuang's request, and at this moment he could only nod his head to agree.

"Okay, I will find a way to find the Cold Tears."