*2826-2830*

Chapter 2826: Early summer, Lan Borong!

After learning about this, Wu Yanrong seemed extremely crazy, and her treatment of Chuxia was getting worse and more excessive.

Lan Borong has been protecting Chuxia many times, but Wu Yanrong always tortured Chuxia while Lan Borong was away.

In desperation, Lan Borong can only let Chuxia stay in her friend's house temporarily, and will not return to the family until Chuxia has given birth.

In fact, Lan Borong was not a person who could not protect his wife and children, but the Lan family was also in crisis at the time and needed the help of the Wu family, so Lan Borong could only do this.

However, after returning to Lan's house, Lan Borong had been unable to give Chuxia a place, so the situation in Chuxia was very bad.

After Wu Yanrong knew that Chuxia had given birth to a son for Lan Borong, her heart became more and more unease, and she constantly slandered Chuxia normally, drove Chuxia out of the family residence and moved into the branch residence. It means that Yu Linfeng is an unknown wild species.

The children of the sub-line are not clear about Yu Linfeng's situation. Coupled with Wu Yanrong's daily slander, everyone sees that Yu Linfeng's expression is naturally different.

Therefore, Yu Linfeng has lived under such pressure since he was a child.

Inexplicably carrying such infamy, Chuxia was also depressed, and the originally very weak body was under such long-term depression, and finally left when Yu Linfeng was ten years old.

With the departure of Chuxia, Yu Linfeng was also in a difficult situation, bearing the ridicule and rejection of all the children.

When Chuxia died, Lan Borong was not at Lan's house, but was dispatched outside. He returned only after three years. During that time, Yu Linfeng could not bear the pressure of the family and left.

Over the years, Lan Borong has been looking for the whereabouts of Yu Linfeng, but Yu Linfeng who has left seems to have disappeared and lost all his traces. No matter how he asked, he couldn't find a trace.

After Lan Borong returned, he knew that Yu Linfeng had been angry and left, and he was furious. He gave Wu Yanrong a lesson, but it was useless.

A few years later, Wu Yanrong also died of illness, and Lan Borong never married again.

After Baili Hongzhuang and others learned about all this, they fell silent for a while.

They didn't expect the story in the middle to be so complicated. Even if Lan Yunxiao only took a shot, they could understand how severe the oppression Yu Linfeng suffered during his stay in Lan's house.

Being the name of an illegitimate child, and being suspected by others that he was not born by Lan Borong, this feeling is undoubtedly extremely painful.

What's more, in Yu Linfeng's view, Lan Borong did not intend to protect him and Chuxia at all, so it is understandable that he hates Lan Borong so deeply.

For such a family that is extremely cruel to him, I am afraid that he is not willing to have any intersection with anyone.

"That's how it is." Nangong Wu's voice fell a bit low, and it was only at this moment that she understood why Yu Linfeng hadn't told her all the truth.

Bastard, just this name, Yu Linfeng would not say more!

Baili Hongzhuang knows the feeling that Yu Linfeng has endured. However, when she was in the General's Mansion, she was always oppressed by others. It was extremely uncomfortable.