*3281-3285*

Chapter 3281: Amazing, the body of destiny!

As the problem with the body of curse was solved, when Di Beichen practiced again, he was surprised to find that his absorption of elemental power was much faster than before.

Because of the suppression of the curse body before, even if he runs the technique, he has little attraction to the elemental force in the air. Only by relying on the spirit stone can he maintain a good training speed.

If you change to his previous cultivation state, his cultivation speed with the spirit stone will be much faster than before, but he is dragged down by this curse body.

It is precisely because of this that not only is the difficulty of breaking through extremely great, the speed of this cultivation is also completely inferior to Wen Ziran and others.

However, at this moment Di Beichen found that he is full of affinity for the Yuan Force in the air. He only needs to run the exercises, and does not even need to deliberately attract these Yuan Forces, and these Yuan Forces will come naturally into his body as he breathed.

Di Beichen has never had this kind of feeling.

Even if he had excellent roots in the past, this kind of cultivation feeling has never appeared before. In comparison, the current cultivation situation is completely handy!

Di Beichen couldn't help but open his eyes, thus entering the state of cultivation again. After discovering that he was indeed in this state when he was practicing, his face couldn't help showing a thick color of joy.

This level of cultivation speed is almost several times faster than that of the curse body!

This kind of experience is simply not bad!

The three people of Baili Hongzhuang sat at the table and kept talking about the situation of Di Beichen. Regarding his destiny body, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying didn't know much about it. Although Baili Hongzhuang knew a little bit, she's also not very clear either.

After all, in her previous life, she was just a pharmacist. She was studying alchemy with all her heart, but she didn't care too much about the changes after the latter's transformation.

"Beichen, how do you feel? Is there anything special about this body of destiny?"

Wen Ziran couldn't help asking after seeing that Di Beichen had withdrawn from his cultivation state. The doubts in his heart, this physique, to be honest, he had never heard of it before.

Di Beichen's eyes flashed with a deep marvelous light, and nodded in the eyes of everyone's expectations, "My current practice speed is several times faster than when the curse body was, even at the beginning. When the body of curse did not occur, the speed was probably more than twice as fast."

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying were completely dumbfounded.

"The speed of cultivation is so fast?"

Wen Ziran's eyes widened. Although he didn't know how fast Di Beichen, who was suppressed by the curse body, was cultivating, but he still knew that Di Beichen's previous cultivation speed very well. If it is twice as fast, then the cultivation speed is really against the sky.

Di Beichen nodded, not to mention that Wen Ziran felt incredible, even he himself felt that this fact was incredible.

However, he has repeatedly confirmed that his cultivation speed has really reached such a level, which really gave him a big surprise!

The curvature of Baili Hongzhuang lips gradually expands, and the black and white beautiful eyes bloom with radiant luster. "The body of destiny was originally known as one of the most suitable physiques for cultivation. The cultivators who have acquired the body of destiny have all achieved great achievements in their cultivation.