*3011-3015*

Chapter 3011: Watching the show, Hongzhuang!

"Once we leave the Emerald Island, then this name will be completely solid."

Lu Jiangang's face is full of unwillingness, shaking the Shentian Gang is now at its best development, but they are leaving because of such an unnecessarily name, from the perspective of their momentum, they are already weak.

"Now there is no other way except to leave the edge for the time being. Once the major forces of Emerald Island join forces to attack us, the consequences will be the most serious." Gui Jun patted Lu Jiangang's shoulders, now they can only admit it, and plan for the long-term in the future.

"The situation is not that bad. As long as Ye Lifei dies, we will be able to make a comeback. Let's bear it for now." Gao Hanchun said.

After hearing the news from Ye Lifei, Baili Hongzhuang's face was filled with a faint smile. It seems that the development of this situation is really the same as they thought.

"The Zhentian Gang will probably be completely withdrawn from the Emerald Island at this time. Just thinking about Gao Hanchun's expression today makes me happy."

Shangguan Yingying's face is full of a smile, the eyes and between the eyebrows are full of joy, because of the shaking gang, they have been suffocated for so long, and now they are finally exaggerated, and they are happy when they think about it.

"Gao Hanchun has suffered a lot of frustration recently. First two younger brothers died, and now they are so expelled by the people of Emerald Island. He really lost his wife and broke down." Di Beichen said solemnly, gracefully the lips rose slightly, evoking an arc of charm.

"It's a pity that Gao Hanchun is about to leave Emerald Island now. Otherwise, once the major forces unite, the Zhentian Gang will definitely be hit hard, and that is the most depressing situation."

Wen Ziran sighed faintly, his expression still filled with dissatisfaction. Has the Young Sect Master of his dignified Cloud Sword Sect ever fallen into such a situation?

Now it's just damaging the reputation of the Zhentian Gang, which is light!

Listening to Wen Ziran's words, Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly, and said, "We have to look at the performance of Ye Gang's master."

As soon as these words came out, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying showed a different color on their faces, looking at Baili Hongzhuang with interest, and said, "You mean this thing may change?"

"Change it to you, would you let the person who almost killed you be let off so easy?"

Wen Ziran's eyes changed slightly, and he understood in his heart, "So, we still have a good show to look at today?"

Di Beichen faintly smiled, "This is the grievance between the four people between Ye Gangzhu and Gao Hanchun. We just need to wait here to watch the show."

With their current strength and the Zhentian Gang, there is obviously no hope, and if this question is handed over to the Qinghong Gang, that is not necessarily the case.

To kill with a knife, undoubtedly that's it. They just need to wait for the good news.

For a while, the atmosphere in the house has become a lot easier. The four people and three beasts will wait and see Ye Lifei's methods, I believe Ye Lifei will not let them down.

The next day, an astonishing news came out again on Emerald Island. Just last night, the Qinghong Gang was attacked by an assassin. Fortunately, the Qinghong Gang cultivators responded quickly. The opponent was subdued.