*2786-2790*

Chapter 2786: Determination, Hongzhuang!

He thought he would never return to Lan's house, but he never thought that the situation was much better than he thought.

Even after leaving the family for so many years, the people who supported him have never wavered.

To be honest, seeing the support of his tribe in the central square today, his cold heart couldn't help but felt a little warmth.

As long as Lan Jingkuang and his party disappear in Lan's house, he can still live in Lan's house.

After all, this is his home.

"Lingbing, I have wronged you all these years."

Lan Hongtai turned and looked at Mu Lingbing. He has always liked his daughter-in-law very much.

At the beginning, everyone hoped that Lan Yunxiao could find a family lady to marry him, but he felt very satisfied after seeing Mu Lingbing.

He never thought that Mu Lingbing's true identity was so noble.

Mu Lingbing shook his head, and said, "Father, none of us want this to happen. You don't need to blame yourself.

What's more, the reason why Yue Siqing did it in the first place, it also have a great relationship with my parents."

"Fortunately, you are all back now. I am truly relieved with you by Yunxiao's side."

Lan Hongtai's eyes flashed with relief. For so many years, he has not been at ease. Until today, he was finally reassured.

Not long after, Baili Hongzhuang and Mu Ling Bing also left the house, leaving space for Lan Hongtai and Lan Yunxiao.

Their father and son have not seen them for so many years, so they must have a lot to say.

"I don't know what the family will do in dealing with Lan Jingkuang and others."

Mu Lingbing's eyes are shining with complicated light. She and Lan Jingkuang and others have long been enemies, but Lan Jingkuang has always belonged to the Lan family. So the Lan family will choose how to deal with them, and they have no idea.

If the Lan family adopts moderating means, she and Lan Yunxiao will not be able to stay in the Lan family.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly and said, "I don't know how those elders will deal with it, but Lan Jingkuang, Yue Manlan and Yue Siqing will definitely fall into our hands.

As for the Lan Qingyan, I will handle it myself."

Hearing that, a look of surprise flashed in Mu Lingbing's eyes, "Are you going to deal with Lan Qingyan by yourself?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "She took away my colorful divine orbs and held them as her own for so many years, but she will return it to me in the end."

She has never had the habit of letting her own things fall into the hands of others.

Mu Lingbing took a deep look at Baili Hongzhuang. After seeing the firmness and determination in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes, she understood that the determination made by her daughter could not be changed.

Of course, this is what she wants.

How the Lan Jingkang family cruelly snatched the colorful beads from Bailihongzhuang's body, and now they let Lan Qingyan return it!

"Mother, you don't have to worry about Lan Jingkuang and the others. If you have grandpa and grandma sitting here, what else can you worry about?"

Mu Lingbing's eyes lit up, and then she smiled and nodded.