*3241-3245*

Chapter 3241: Bidding, broken pictures!

"The next auction item to be auctioned is today's tenth auction item-the broken picture."

On the auction stage, a tray was placed in front of Yinya. A fragment of the picture is placed on it.

"This fragmented picture was accidentally obtained by our Auction House, because it was made in a very special way. We concluded that the things drawn on this fragmented picture might not be simple.

However, Because this broken image is only a quarter, we decided to sell it.

If you take it back, once you get these four broken images together, you might get an opportunity to get a larger copy.

Now the bidding starts, and the reserve price is ten thousand spiritual stones."

As Innya's voice fell, the atmosphere on the scene solidified for a moment. For this other treasure, Everyone is very interested in buying it back, but they don't have such eager ideas for this broken image.

Can be identified by the Golden Flame Auction House as a not simple residual picture, this value is certainly not low, but only one quarter, no one knows how much difficulty for them to find the other three quarters, buying this thing is basically just for looking at it, it doesn't make any sense at all, unless you think you are lucky, and you have the confidence to get all these four together.

Therefore, there was a moment of coldness.

Yinya always had a faint smile on her face. She did not show the slightest nervousness because of the cold scene. She just looked at the people indifferently at the audience, which was sold by the Golden Flame Auction House. Things rarely have the possibility of passing the auction, and at this level of auction, the possibility of passing the auction is even smaller.

Baili Hongzhuang did not rush to bid. So far, she has not seen anyone in the box start bidding.

Even if they want to make a bid, it's best to wait until everyone raises the price to a similar position. This way, many problems can be avoided.

Although they were not originally qualified to sit in this box, since they have already arrived, they should show a consistent identity.

This cold field didn't last long, and soon there were cultivators' offer.

"Five hundred spiritual stones!"

"Eleven thousand spiritual stones!"

Because the difficulty of getting together the remaining pictures is too great, So everyone's bid is not high.

It's okay to buy it back for a small price, and if you pay a high price just for such a hope, then it's really a bad idea.

The four people of Baili Hongzhuang breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the magnitude of the price increase. Since everyone has no ambition to get the picture, they should be able to buy the picture at a relatively low price. The picture is taken.

"Fifteen thousand spiritual stones!"

At this time, a familiar voice was introduced into the ears of Baili Hongzhuang and others, causing their eyes to change a bit.

The four people of Baili Hongzhuang looked at each other, and there was a look of surprise in their eyes, "Gao Hanchun is actually bidding for this broken picture?"

"Listening to this voice, it seems like it's him." Shangguan Yingying nodded.

Baili Hongzhuang frowned slightly, "I didn't expect Gao Hanchun to be interested in this fragmented picture."