*3121-3125*

Chapter 3121: Stupid, Chu Feihu!

"It's really difficult to tell the outcome with this exact same Rongbu Dan" Qin Guanshi's eyes flashed with a hint of thought, and his expression was a bit embarrassing, "Otherwise, in this competition, we will judge by a tie?"

As soon as Guanshi Qin said the idea of ​​a tie, Chu Feihu immediately refused and said, "No! There must be a victory or defeat between me and her. I will never accept the result of a tie!"

In order to drive Baili Hongzhuang out of the Demon Refining Tower, the unbalanced fellow not only came out of the mountain but also spent so many hands and feet. Baili Hongzhuang was not kicked out, so didn't he do useless work?

The so-called draw seems to be a draw, but everyone knows that the winner is Baili Hongzhuang. How could he let such a sharp-toothed hairy boy win?

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Chu Feihu indifferently, with a bit of joking in her eyes. She had guessed that Chu Feihu would not agree to a draw, but in this way, Chu Feihu would dig a hole for himself.

The three people of Di Beichen who stood behind Baili Hongzhuang also had faint smiles on their faces. It seemed that the development of this situation was really as they had imagined.

Guanshi Qin secretly cursed after seeing Chu Feihu's stubbornness. This old guy is stupid enough. He is already talking about this tie, trying to help Chu Feihu, otherwise once the result is judged from the number, then Chu Feihu will lose!

It's a pity that this old-fashioned guy is completely unaware of the real situation in front of him, thinking that all the advantages are on his side.

"Manager Qin, since Master Chu is unwilling to accept the result of this draw, then according to the number of pills, I should be the winner?" When it was almost the time, Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

As soon as these words came out, Chu Feihu's expression could not help but change, "How can this be done?"

Seeing that Chu Feihu finally knew that he was anxious, Qin felt very happy, this old man should know the meaning of what he said just now. He always thought he was great, but he didn't know that the balance of victory was tilted.

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows slightly, "Why not? Since all we refine are Rongbu Dan, in these three days, I have refined more Rongbu Dan than you. My alchemy is even more outstanding should be able to tell at a glance."

Everyone present looked at this scene and their faces became very exciting. Before, almost everyone believed that Baili Hongzhuang had only a dingy ending today. They never thought that the situation was completely reversed. On the contrary, Baili Hongzhuang pushed Chu Feihu into a desperate situation. This level of excitement is truly amazing.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's approach, Lu Mingxu also understood why he was planted before. In Baili Hongzhuang's hands, this person seems arrogant, but he has enough support to do a thing without saying a word. She is obviously weak when facing Chu Feihu, and she is able to bring Chu Feihu's anger to the extreme. There is no alternative.

On this point, it is absolutely impossible to do without sufficient wisdom.

Today's situation was originally unsolvable, but it was a lot of Hongzhuang who very cleverly resolved it and even gained the upper hand.

Compared with Chu Feihu's strategy, he can't compare with a man who can do everything.

Chapter 3122: Shameless!

Guanshi Qin also looked at Chu Feihu with a cold expression. Just now he wanted to help Chu Feihu speak, but Chu Feihu himself refused. Now that he is in such a situation, that is Chu Feihu. He didn't plan to pay too much attention to his own business.