*3056-3060*

Chapter 3056: Show, Ring of Chaos!

Based on their current situation, if they can practice wholeheartedly without worrying about the use of spirit stones, They believe it will not be long before they can break through to the fourth rank of the purple realm.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, then shook their heads, and said, "No, today we will go to another place to practice."

As soon as these words came out, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying couldn't help but be stunned. "Then where are we going to practice? Are we going to the training area? Even if we are now richer in spirit stones, it can't withstand the consumption of the training area, not to mention our level is not enough to go there."

On this entire Demon Refining Island, apart from the practice area, Wen Ziran and the other two really can't think of any other places to practice.

"I want to take you to a special place to practice, but this place is my secret."

The pitch-black phoenix eyes stared at the two Wen Ziran, Baili Hongzhuang said. The voice is calm and affirmative.

Wen Ziran subconsciously looked at Di Beichen, and Di Beichen also nodded, his expression showing a certain dignity and earnestness.

Upon seeing this, both Shangguan Yingying and Wen Ziran realized that this situation might not be easy, otherwise Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang would not have such expressions.

"Ziran, Yingying, I hope you can keep this secret for Hongzhuang." Di Beichen said solemnly.

Baili Hongzhuang's words convinced him that this is a risky move, but if it succeeds, the four of them will be able to improve together as soon as possible, and this friendship will be more secure.

Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying looked at each other, and already had some guesses in their minds. It seemed that this should be related to the secret of Hongzhuang.

Even if they don't know what kind of secret this is, based on the knowledge of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, they're afraid that this secret is not easy.

If this was not the case, I am afraid Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen would have already told them.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen have such solemn expressions, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying don't care much about what the secret is. Only Baili Hongzhuang is willing to take such a huge risk and tell them the secret. It is already an affectionate thing.

"Hongzhuang, Beichen, don't worry, we will keep the secret."

Hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "We naturally trust you."

In the next second, Baili Hongzhuang's mind moved, Shangguan Yingying and Wen Ziran were surprised to find that a mysterious palace intertwined in black and white appeared in front of them.

The environment they are in has become completely different from before. This can't help but make both Shangguan Yingying and Wen Ziran's eyes widen, and their faces are full of shock.

"This, this is"

"You come in with me."

When the voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang took the lead to walk into the palace.

Wen Ziran glanced at Di Beichen, and Di Beichen picked his eyebrows, motioned to go in and take a look.

When Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying saw the various environments inside the palace, the shock in their hearts became more and more intense.

They never thought that Baili Hongzhuang would have such a palace, which is a bit amazing!

"The little world I own here." Baili Hongzhuang said frankly.