*3186-3190*

Chapter 3186: Preparation, Di Beichen

After the dinner was over, Baili Hongzhuang handed the white porcelain vase to Di Beichen.

Looking at the white porcelain vase in his hand, a strange color appeared in Di Beichen's eyes, and said: "Lady, what is this?"

"This is the Heavenly Spirit Sacred Pill." Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "You have been practicing so hard recently, and your strength has seen a lot of diligence. It is only due to the limitation of the curse body that you have not been able to break through the bottleneck. With this Heavenly Spiritual Pill, you should be able to successfully break through."

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, Di Beichen couldn't help but was taken aback, and then a touch of surprise flashed on his face, "You mean that this day, the Heavenly Spiritual Sacred Pill can help me break through?"

Even though Di Beichen has always been very indifferent to his cultivation recently, but in his heart he has always been anxious to break through, because this feeling of dragging the team is really uncomfortable.

At this moment, when Baili Hongzhuang said that he still had a chance to make a breakthrough, Di Beichen couldn't hide his emotions for a while, and directly revealed his excitement and surprise.

The smile in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes gradually deepened, and she nodded, "Yes, the Heavenly Spirit Sacred Pill has the effect of helping cultivators break through, but you must take a good rest and restore your own state. Take it after a good rest is the best. Only in this way can the possibility of breakthrough be increased."

Hearing the deep concern in Baili Hongzhuang's words, it also warmed Di Beichen's heart, reaching out and pouring Baili Hongzhuang into his arms.

"Lady, today you also should be very exhausted because you wanted to help me by refining the Heavenly Spirit Sacred Pill."

At this moment, if Di Beichen still doesn't understand all this, he would be too dull.

"Compared with you, what can I do with my hard work?"

Di Beichen's efforts have already reached a terrifying level, and her refining pill is only a consumption of mental power. As long as she sleeps, this mental power will soon be restored.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang like this, Di Beichen lowered his head and kissed Baili Hongzhuang's lips directly.

He only wanted to taste her, but suddenly he just felt the temptation. After the sweetness of being a married couple, Di Beichen could no longer control his desire, and his hands irregularly fumbled on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

A blush quickly appeared on Baili Hongzhuang's face. "Beichen, don't you want to take a good rest?"

"For your husband, doesn't mind getting more tired before going to rest." The corner of Di Beichen's lips evoked the arc of evil charm, and said with a chuckle.

"You"

In the next two days, the Di Beichen will rest and practice in the house. After so many days of fighting and fighting, his mental power is not small. In order to be able to maximize the effect of the Heavenly Spirit Sacred Pill, he must take a good rest and adjust himself to the best condition.

It wasn't until the state of Di Beichen had recovered to its peak that he began to try to break through, because he could not be disturbed by anyone in the process, so Di Beichen directly chose to break through in the Ring of Chaos. This is the safest place where no one will bother him.

Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying were also delighted after knowing that Baili Hongzhuang had refined the pill to help the breakthrough of Di Beichen. They did not go to the ring area when Di Beichen tried to break through. Instead, they stayed in the room and waited for news from Di Beichen.