*3251-3255*

Chapter 3251: Helpless, Jin is in charge!

Guanshi Jin couldn't help scratching his head. He really hoped Guanshi Qin wouldn't come out and confuse him at this time. If he can't complete the task given by the Emperor, this is also for him, a big trouble.

However, it is obvious that Guanshi Qin would never hear Guanshi Jin's inner prayers. He came with the determination to win this time.

Guanshi Jin wants to cut his beard through this matter, even slap him in the face, that is absolutely impossible.

He wants Guanshi Jin to understand that it is not easy to calculate him behind his back!

In a blink of an eye, the auction price of the Coldness Tears has reached half a million spiritual stones.

For this price, everyone present can only marvel at it, but it's just a medicinal material, or a medicinal material that doesn't help the cultivator's cultivation level has been sold for such a sky-high price, what can they say?

This is completely a game of rich people, they have no qualifications to participate in the game except to take a look.

As Guanshi Qin raised the price to 500,000 Lingshi, other boxes also stopped bidding.

It's just a medicinal plant, and paying such a price is really frantic.

Mo Xingyu is one of the few people who know Qin Guanshi's identity, but after seeing Qin Guanshi's crazy behavior, he couldn't help being a little dumbfounded.

"What's the matter with Qin Guanshi? As far as I know, this Cold Tears was originally sold to Jinyan Auction House. Why would he buy it back now?" Mo Xingyu frowned, the sound of this quotation is really amazing, he always feels that this matter is not so simple.

"I don't know, this is a bit too abnormal. Although the Cold Tears are precious, they don't have much effect in themselves. Guanshi Qin is not a pharmacist, so it makes no sense for him to buy this thing back.

However, these are nothing. What surprised me most was that Guanshi Qin came out of the Demon Refining Tower and went to Penglai Island to participate in the auction. This was a bit abnormal."

Mo Xingyu nodded, "Is there a conflict between Guanshi Qin and Guanshi Jin? I feel Guanshi Qin seems resentful."

"Anyway, we are against Yanhan. There is not much demand for Cold Tears, so it's better not to mix it in at this time."

The people from Baihuamen suddenly decided to withdraw from this competition. Among the contradictions between these forces, that is a very unwise move.

"Guanshi Jin, currently no one can continue to compete with Guanshi Qin, do we just let him shoot back the Cold Tears or do it?"

With this offer after reaching a peak, the people at the Auction House saw that the situation was not right and immediately reported to the financial officer.

They saw that Guanshi Jin's face showed a look of helplessness. The final result was that he still failed to detect the thoughts of the four members of Baili Hongzhuang, and it was completely destroyed by Guanshi Qin.

"You order people to take pictures of these Cold Tears." Guanshi Jin ordered without hesitation.

The Emperor only asked him to use the Cold Tears to attract Di Beichen and others, but he did not say that he would really sell the Cold Tears.

Thinking that they had spent a lot of effort to collect the Cold Tears. If they were sold like this, it would be very difficult to collect them in the future, so he decided he can't sell this Cold Tears.