*2726-2730*

Chapter 2726: Shocked, Yue Siqing!

Baili Hongzhuang's remarks are very rude, obviously she directly attributed Yue Siqing to the category of insidious villains.

Therefore, Yue Siqing's face is also a bit ugly.

Lan Jingkuang and others looked at Baili Hongzhuang, but there was no tension on their faces.

Yue Siqing's method of poisoning was not so simple.

They are confident that Baili Hongzhuang will never find out.

'"Since you don't believe me so much, I will drink it."

Yue Siqing's face was a bit unhappy, and her tone was a little more indifferent than before.

In the next instant, Yue Siqing drank the drink again. She turned the glass over and looked at Baili Hongzhuang and said, "Palace Master Baili, at this moment, you should be relieved?"

Immediately afterwards, Yue Siqing filled the wine glass again, and handed it to Baili Hongzhuang, "You should drink this glass of wine, otherwise I will really be angry."

At this time, Lan Jingkuang's voice also rang out.

"Palace Master Baili, Master Yue previously wronged you because of her own selfish desires, and now the one who should apologize has already apologized. If you continue to be so shameless, it would be bad."

"Indeed, it is very difficult to do this step as my aunt. It is reasonable and fair. You should drink this glass of wine." Lan Qingyan said immediately.

Lan Hongtai frowned as he watched this scene.

"Patriarch, is there anything weird in this wine?"

Lan Borong's face was a bit nervous, and he also knew the fact that Baili Hongzhuang was Lan Yixuan.

They had already made a huge mistake at the beginning, and now they can't let it go. Baili Hongzhuang having an accident under their eyes.

"This drinking is a hobby. The Lord Baili is not willing to drink, so why bother? "Lan Hongtai's voice slowly rang, attracting everyone's attention for an instant.

Everyone looked at each other. The Patriarch rarely cares about things normally, but now he takes the initiative to speak for Baili Hongzhuang. This is very rare.

Just a few simple words, but it makes Lan Jingkuang and others more aggressive towards Baili Hongzhuang's killing intent.

It's fine if the owner hasn't spoken all the time. At this moment, the words are completely implied to maintain Baili's Hongzhuang, which is different!

"Patriarch, we just want to get closer to the palace owner of Baili Shao, isn't this also OK?"

Lan Jing looked at Lan Hongtai with an unhappy expression.

Even if the person in front of him is his father, he is still not the least polite.

In fact, the little affection between him and Lan Hongtai disappeared in the eyes of mutual disagreement over the years.

Lan Hongtai frowned slightly, Lan Jingkuang is really more arrogant now!

At this moment, Baili Hongzhuang smiled and said: "A glass of wine, why should everyone make the atmosphere so tense."

In the next second, Baili Hongzhuang slowly slowed down. He picked up Yue Siqing's empty wine glass, poured the wine in his pot, and handed it to Yue Siqing.

"Master Yue, as long as you drink this glass of wine, I will drink the whole pot of wine to apologize to you, how about it?"

There was a little dissatisfaction in the original expression. After Yue Siqing heard Baili Hongzhuang's words, her pupils shrank, and her heart was full of shock!