*3171-3175*

Chapter 3171: Thoughts, the Emperor!

"Go down, remember to investigate this news as soon as possible, and it must be accurate." The Emperor emphasized.

Guanshi Jin nodded repeatedly, "Emperor, don't worry, I will do this carefully, and there will never be any mistakes."

At this point, listening to Guanshi Jin's guarantee, Di Lao's expression looked a little better, and with a wave of his hand Guanshi Jin left the house.

After leaving the house, Guanshi Jin couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and he wiped the cold sweat on his forehead. Don't look at the drowsy Emperor and can't mention anything. He seemed interested, but in fact he felt a strong pressure every time he saw the Emperor.

The old man's whereabouts are erratic normally, but he will come to the Auction House every once in a while, and the Emperor is also the middleman between him and the above.

He was thinking about asking the Emperor if it was possible to sell Yan Han's Tears to Guanshi Qin, but when he thought of the situation just now, Guanshi Jin could only swallow all these words back into his stomach.

The most important thing for him now is to find out the news clearly, the others are not the most important.

A word from the Emperor can determine whether his status can be preserved, so he never dared to delay everything that the Emperor explained.

As Guanshi Jin left, the old man couldn't help thinking of the two young men he had met on Emerald Island. He clearly remembered one of the cultivators who said that he was also the Emperor.

The surname of Emperor is very rare in Shengxuan Continent. He has stayed here for so many years and has never seen a cultivator surnamed Emperor. He just doesn't know the person who is looking for Cold Tears. Will it also be this young man?

Thinking of this, Di Lao smiled and shook his head. There is no such coincidence in the world. If this is the case, there may be a glimmer of hope.

It's just that, so many years have passed. The longer the time, the less hope he will feel, but he also knows that no matter what, he will never give up, and he will try his best to look for it, not letting go of any opportunity.

There hasn't been any movement for so many years. Now that the movement finally came, maybe there is a real possibility.

Qin Guanshi returned to the Demon Refining Tower after leaving Penglai Island. He didn't immediately go to Penglai Temple or Baihuamen. So far, the less people who knew the news, the better.

He believes that after throwing out this bait, Guanshi Jin will be very concerned about this matter, so it is not without any hope.

The more people who knows about this, the more people will have Bailihongzhuang's idea. He doesn't want Bailihongzhuang to enter the field of vision of too many people. That would be more troublesome.

Of course, if Guanshi Jin really can't get the Cold Tears, he can only go to the other three powers to ask, after all, it is better than nothing.

Qin Guanshi received the news as soon as he returned to the Demon Tower. He gave them a lot of help, otherwise, the four of them would not know the situation in the Demon Refining Tower just by practicing in retreat.

After knowing that Guanshi Qin had returned, Baili Hongzhuang's emotions became tense. Even though they were still pretending to be nonchalant on the surface, the tension in their hearts could not be eliminated.

Chapter 3172: Get the news!

Because the news that Guanshi Qin brings back will determine whether they will go to heaven or hell.