*3341-3345*

Chapter 3341: Unbearable!

"Why do you guys say these four are geniuses. In my opinion, these four are simply useless!"

"Haha, they were ridiculed like this. It's so funny to be able to go back to the house in a dingy way!"

"I'm a little curious about what the four of them are doing in the same room every day. Could they be doing something shameful?"

Along with this person's words with hidden meaning, all the cultivators burst into laughter.

In the room, Baili Hongzhuang's four faces turned pale as they listened to the ridicule and provocation from outside.

"These damn guys are getting too much!"

Shangguan Yingying's pretty face was flushed with anger. She had never been humiliated so much before. It was simply intolerable and unbearable!

"Can you bear it like this? I can't bear it anymore!"

Speaking, Shangguan Yingying couldn't help standing up, as if she was going to go outside and confront the cultivator.

Looking at the action of Shangguan Yingying, Wen Ziran quickly stopped her, "Yingying, calm down first, now there is no benefit in being impulsive in this situation."

"But they are too much!" Shangguan Yingying said angrily.

Wen Ziran looked very serious, but gave Shangguan Yingying a look. Shangguan Yingying was full of anger and could only sit down obediently.

Although she always laughs at Wen Ziran normally, she also obeys Wen Ziran's arrangements at this critical moment.

"These guys just want to take this opportunity to anger us. Once we break out, they have a reason to deal with us, so we can't give them any chance." Baili Hongzhuang looked serious. Looking at Shangguan Yingying, the words were filled with comfort.

Shangguan Yingying frowned slightly, "Doesn't this outer hall not prevent cultivators from fighting against each other? If they want to trouble us, they can just ask for trouble. Why are they so troublesome?"

"Yingying, I'm afraid you've been stunned." Di Beichen shook his head helplessly, "They didn't dare to do it personally but only verbal provocations. They're mostly jealous of us because of Lord Long, after all, none of them knows what kind of relationship we have with Lord Long, they dare not act rashly.

However, if the person who provoked the trouble becomes us, then they don't need to take any responsibility. It's all because us newcomers are too arrogant and don't understand the rules."

Wen Ziran nodded, "I know you're angry. If the other party is just a few cultivators, I will go out and beat them without saying a word. But there are so many of them. Once we make a move, we will be caught in the group. Oh, we can't do this kind of business that shows a loss."

He was also very angry, but now they are in the Penglai Temple. They are just new disciples and have no foundation here, so they need to be careful every step they take.

"Not only that, our every move now has a relationship with Lord Long.

We have obtained such a great benefit from him, we can't just come to Penglai Temple and cause him trouble, right?

These people can easily associate us with Lord Long, and by the way, they can also push our responsibility to Lord Long."

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips evoke a ridiculous arc. If you want to stimulate them with this kind of agitation, you will be more tender!

Chapter 3342: Walking on thin ice!

Shangguan Yingying, who was originally extremely angry, gradually calmed down after seeing Baili Hongzhuang's three people so calmly thinking so much.