*3421-3425*

Chapter 3421: Junior sister is too generous!

"Brother Chu, the healing medicine you mentioned is the healing medicine promoted by the Demon Refining Tower a few months ago?"

"Yes." Chu Jinfeng nodded. "It seems that you have also heard of it, but the healing medicine is indeed very much in demand on the island of Penglai."

Baili Hongzhuang took the healing medicine directly from her arms and said, "It just so happens that I also have this healing medicine here. Since this healing medicine is helpful to everyone's injuries, please use it first."

In the next second, Baili Hongzhuang took out twenty healing medicines from the Qiankun bag. The disciples who happened to be present were handed a copy.

This healing medicine she created herself, she knew how good the effect was, so she made a lot of it and put it on her body. There may not be many serious injuries when going out to experience, but skin trauma and the like are inevitable.

When everyone saw Baili Hongzhuang's behavior, they couldn't help being stunned. For a while, it seemed that they couldn't recover.

This scene obviously exceeded Chu Jinfeng's expectations. He looked at Baili Hongzhuang in amazement, and said, "Your healing medicine is the healing medicine of the Magic Refining Tower?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "It should be."

As soon as these words came out, Ren Ziheng and Ren Zimei couldn't help but glanced at each other, feeling a little unbelievable.

This newcomer is a bit too generous, right?

"Junior Sister Baili, this healing medicine is very valuable, not to mention that there is no market now, and it is not easy to grab a few copies. You're just giving it to us like this?"

Chu Jinfeng couldn't help being speechless. Although he had always ignored his personality normally, he really couldn't take advantage of things like this.

Not only Chu Jinfeng, but the other disciples present also never took the healing medicine.

The new junior sister doesn't know enough about the market. She is so generous. If they just take advantage of the junior sister, it would be embarrassing to say, although they do need healing medicine now.

"Yes, it's not early now, and it will be night soon.

Although this healing medicine cannot help you heal your injuries immediately, it is good to speed it up a bit. Yes, it will be more secure at night."

Baili Hongzhuang took a look at the crowd, and after seeing the complicated look of the crowd, she already understood what they were thinking, and even explained it out loud.

"The four of us are all newcomers to the Penglai Temple. We came here by mistake, but thanks to the brothers and sisters, who told us many things.

For the next ten days, I am afraid we will have to continue to bother the brothers and sisters. This thing is nothing compared to your friendliness."

"The four of us are not strong in combat. If the skeleton army appears, we may not be able to help much but may also drag everyone down, so the brothers and sisters do not need to worry about other things. This is the only thing we can do right now." At this time, Di Beichen's voice also rang.

After seeing the sincere eyes of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, Ren Ziheng and others were silent for a moment, and then a smile was exposed on all their faces.

"Junior brother and sister, I said that when I saw you, I thought you were very close to my eyes. You guys are really generous to me, haha." Chu Jinfeng laughed, "Since you said so, then I'll help myself."