*3451-3455*

Chapter 3451: Subtle improvement!

Ren Zimei nodded, and carefully observed the situation of the four Baili Hongzhuang, "Yes, the stamina of the four of them does seem to be stronger than that of ordinary cultivators."

"Not only that, if there is no wrong judgment, they should be rigorously controlling the output of Yuanli, saving every cent of Yuanli, so they can do this." Jing Tianlang analyzed.

The four of Baili Hongzhuang have already had the skill for a while. He noticed that every time the opponent performs martial arts, the output of the original force is basically the same, and the difference is extremely small. This is the most exciting, and he was shocked.

This control power alone cannot be achieved by ordinary people.

Even if his cultivation is better than Baili Hongzhuang and others, he is very clear in his heart that in terms of control, he is definitely inferior to Baili Hongzhuang and others.

This kind of problem is not obvious normally, but when two cultivators with similar strengths are engaged in fierce battles, the gap will be manifested.

Ask himself, if his cultivation is the same as the four of Baili Hongzhuang, then once a life-and-death battle is carried out, he must be the one who fails.

Because, no matter whether it is stamina or control, he can't compare with them.

"How did they do it?" Ren Zimei couldn't help looking at Jing Tianlang. She really rarely saw this situation before.

Ren Ziheng thought about it and said, "They should have specially trained this ability!"

If they hadn't been trained in this aspect, most people wouldn't be able to do this step at all.

It's just that he also doesn't understand, how could the four of Baili Hongzhuang have time to do this kind of training?

Most cultivators only want to improve their own cultivation level, and are not willing to spend time on these things, but he has to admit that in some special circumstances, these endurance and control capabilities will play a huge role.

While everyone was discussing the situation of the four people fighting with Baili Hongzhuang, they were still focused on dealing with the skeletons.

In fact, their ability to have such endurance is entirely due to their experience in the ocean world, because they have been facing attacks from monsters for a long time, and their endurance has continued to increase in such torture. Sometimes they don't even notice their own progress.

As for this control, they also gradually improved in the course of this battle.

In fact, they hadn't noticed any improvement in this area before, and they didn't react until now when they heard the conversation between Ren Ziheng and others.

The four of them couldn't help but glance at each other, their eyes filled with surprise.

"Hongzhuang, this is a great thanks to you. If it weren't for you, we probably haven't had such an improvement." Shangguan Yingying's eyes lit up, and this quiet improvement made her feel a little surprised.

Now think about it carefully, if you change to her before, I'm afraid it's impossible to hold on for so long.

Wen Ziran was also surprised, and immediately felt very happy.

"Yeah, I didn't realize this myself. This control seems to be a lot stronger than before."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly. Actually, many times this kind of imperceptible improvement was something they said they couldn't find. When they found it, it proved that the improvement was not small.