*3066-3070*

Chapter 3066: Get angry, Lu Mingxu!

After Baili Hongzhuang returned to the house, she looked at the three people of Di Beichen who were looking forward to her. "It might be troublesome, so I refused."

According to the words, the three of Di Beichen glanced at each other, all of them were a little bit puzzled.

"We have never offended anyone. Who will trouble you?"

"The opponent of Young Master Xiao who bought my healing medicine."

Suddenly, the three of Di Beichen understood, "It's better to refuse these things directly. It is better to practice low-key in our current situation."

"As long as half a month passes, we should do it." I can break through to the fourth step of the purple realm." Wen Ziran said slowly.

Baili Hongzhuang's first lightly nodded, "Before we break through to the fifth rank of the purple realm, let's practice with peace of mind. I will think of a little more about the matter of earning spirit stones."

She believes that as long as the effect of her healing medicine spreads, there will be a lot of business soon, but she is more concerned about the improvement of strength, so she did not focus all of this on selling healing medicine.

"If it doesn't work, we will be the same as before. Although it will waste some time, it is also a steady improvement." Shangguan Yingying said.

"I want to do so much, anyway, the spirit stone is still enough, let's go to the ocean world first." Baili Hongzhuang smiled.

Looking at such a carefree Baili Hongzhuang, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying were also embarrassed.

If these spiritual stones are used to maintain the consumption of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, it can last a long time, but after adding them, the time can be much shorter.

However, neither Baili Hongzhuang nor Di Beichen had ever cared about this, which made them even more touched.

When Lu Mingxu learned that Baili Hongzhuang had refused to see him, he didn't react for a while.

"You said he refused?" Lu Mingxu raised his tone, obviously unable to accept the result.

Tianmeng nodded and said cautiously, "He said he can only sell healing medicines and is not interested in doing anything else. If Master Lu needs healing medicines, he welcomes it. I'm afraid he won't be able to help much with your business."

As soon as these words came out, Lu Mingxu's heart was also agitated. The other party's words made him feel that the other party had seen him thoroughly, even all his plans were guessed.

This feeling was not good.

"Does he know who I am? Even if this business is not settled, he doesn't even see me. He seems a bit too arrogant."

Lu Mingxu couldn't help getting annoyed, Xiao Yihan was nothing more than treating him like this, the other party, but a cultivator living on the second floor in a small amount, would dare to treat him like this, it was disgusting!

"Does he know who I am! He even dared to refuse me, he is looking for death!"

Suddenly Lu Mingxu roared, Tianmeng was also shocked, and hurriedly said, "Master Lu, I can't do anything about this."

'Slap!"

Lu Mingxu slapped the counter, "Since he dares not to give me face, then I will let him know the fate of offending me!

Didn't he want to earn spiritual stones by selling healing medicine? Then I just won't let his healing medicine be sold!"

Tianmeng was also panicked when she heard that and said, "Master Lu, I am afraid this is not suitable?"