*2581-2585*

Chapter 2581: Inherit the disciple!

For Baili Hongzhuang, these problems are nothing.

Before, she would also test the doctors of the Baili family with such a problem, and she remembered the prescription of this treatment clearly.

Baili Hongzhuang quickly wrote down the recipe that had emerged in her mind and then handed in the paper again.

From beginning to end, she was the undisputed first person to turn in the paper.

After the elders of the Yue family got the test papers of Baili Hongzhuang, they directly handed them to Yue Siqing. Yue Siqing was also very curious about Baili Hongzhuang's results.

The patience and carefulness of the second level test is also very important. Most people will spend enough time thinking. As long as you think of one more, the probability of winning will be a little bit higher.

"Siqing, your performance of this announcement is also very good."

After Yue Taotian saw that Yue Siqing was the first to correct the exam papers for Baili Hongzhuang's second level, Ren Ren couldn't help sounding out.

Yue Siqing nodded, the slightly indifferent face didn't have much expression.

"I think this is a good seedling with outstanding performance. If the test paper is done well enough, then I will find someone as my direct disciple."

Listening to Yue Siqing's words, Yue Taotian's eyes lit up. He didn't expect that Yue Siqing would have the idea of ​​accepting Xuanyi as a direct disciple so soon.

Before he had been persuading Yue Siqing to recruit a personal disciple. As long as he had the true knowledge, Yue Siqing would be able to do more of her own affairs.

It's just that Yue Siqing had always been involved in this. There was no reaction. He didn't expect that Yue Siqing was suddenly interested now. This was really a good thing.

In the past, everyone came to the Yue family for Yue Siqing's reputation, but after Yue Siqing taught some content, Siqing would not teach any more, but was taught by other doctors in the superior family.

This point also disappointed many people.

He is Yue Siqing's eldest brother, can't it be said to know more about Yue Siqing's character.

As long as it is something Yue Siqing is not willing to do, even if he asks it, it's of no use.

If Yue Siqing had a direct disciple, then he could leave many things to Yue Siqin's direct disciple in the future.

Wasn't this much more convenient?

"I think this announcement Xuanyi performed very well." Yue Taotian's face was filled with a satisfied smile, "If she could become your personal disciple, it's a good choice."

Yue Siqing was noncommittal, and her eyes fell on Baili Hongzhuang's test paper.

"It depends on her performance."

Listening to Yue Siqing's words, Yue Taotian couldn't help but looked at the content submitted by Baili Hongzhuang.

Looking closely, Yue Taotian found that Baili Hongzhuang wrote a total of more than 20 possibilities.

Upon seeing this, a smile appeared on Yue Taotian's face.

According to the answer he just saw, it seemed that the answer was also twenty in total. There are many possibilities, which proves that Baili Hongzhuang had roughly written out all the possible possibilities.