*2741-2745*

Chapter 2741: Passing the position, the master seal

Situ Yan and others, who didn't know why Yue Siqing had fallen to this level, understood everything after hearing the people's talk. They didn't know what happened yesterday.

"This damn Yue Siqing!" Mu Jinse said angrily, "She even dared to poison Yixuan!"

The delicate and elegant face was full of anger, Mu Jinse looked at Yue Siqing's eyes and wanted to tear the flesh directly!

It wasn't enough to kill Lan Yixuan to this level before, but now she dares to poison her!

Situ Yan's eyes were also gloomy to the extreme. The more he understood Yue Siqing, the more he found that Yue Siqing was so cruel and embarrassing.

"This woman, damn it!"

When he thought of this woman having delayed him for decades, causing the woman he loved to suffer so much, he hated her. Thousands of corpses!

"She actually poisoned Yixuan yesterday, I didn't know the news!"

A nervous look appeared on Mu Lingbing's face. They stayed up all night last night. Having stayed in the house, they never thought that such horrible things would happen on the eve of this canonization ceremony.

"From Yue Siqing's current expression, we can see that not only did she failed yesterday, but Yixuan taught her a lesson." Lan Yunxiao said with relief, "Our daughter is better than us, too much so."

Mu Lingbing nodded, her smile brightened, "This is the truth!"

As Lan Qingyan and others took their seats one after another, Grand Elder Lan Borong recounted the many deeds of the Lan family over the years, and under the leadership of Lan Hongtai, the Lan family achieved those glorious achievements.

Immediately afterwards, the second elder and other elders also expressed their respect and gratitude to Lan Hongtai, and all the children of the Lan family paid a deep respect to Lan Hongtai.

For the Lan family, Lan Hongtai has paid a lot over the years.

Under this narration, the faces of the Lan family's people are deeply moved.

Hometown Everyone is deeply moved by the Lord's kindness. Thanks to the wise leadership of the old Patriarch these years, they have been able to sit back and relax in these years.

After all this is over, Lan Hongtai slowly stood up. Said, "Today is the canonization ceremony for the new owner of the Lan family. I am too old and not suitable to continue to be the owner of the family, so I decided to pass on the position of the owner of the family to the best young person of my family."

As Lan Hongtai's voice fell, Lan Qingyan stood up from his deeds and walked slowly in front of Lan Hongtai.

Golden sunlight fell on Lan Qingyan's body. The aqua blue dress with silver thread reflected the shining light even more.

The stunningly gorgeous face is full of smiles, Lan Qingyan's whole person is very bright and glorious.

"Lan Qingyan is the most outstanding young man of our clan. She has shown amazing talent since she was a child. Now she is only twenty-two and has become a master of the purple realm."

Lan Jingkuang's face was full of joyful smiles, proudly introducing Lan Qingyan's achievements.

His daughter has always been fighting for him!

"Next, please ask the old Patriarch to hand over the master's seal to the new generation Patriarch Lan Qingyan!" Lan Jingkuang said frantically.

For a while, everyone's eyes fell on Lan Hongtai and Lan Qingyan, and everyone was watching.