*3106-3110*

Chapter 3106: Isn't this looking for death?

"What's more, they didn't actually think of me as a great opponent, they just disdain to compete with me before, just now they have completely aroused the anger in their hearts, so they will definitely make a better healing medicine to defeat me, just to convince me to lose."

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips are slightly raised, and the eyes are filled with confidence.

As a pharmacist, she has many opportunities to deal with pharmacists normally, so she has a good understanding of the psychological state of these people.

As long as the opponent's weaknesses are grasped, all this will not be complicated to deal with.

Compared to dealing with Lu Mingxu and other despicable cultivators, sometimes it is much easier to deal with pharmacists with Yang Mo.

"So, they are going to refine better healing pills to defeat you?" Shangguan Yingying asked in surprise.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Yes, if I expected it to be good, the other party should make an excellent healing medicine at any cost, and even lower the price, to squeeze us away."

"It's probably not that simple yet." Di Beichen shook his head, "The head pharmacist just now is obviously a proud person. I think he will spread the news throughout the whole Magic Tower immediately to let everyone know the contest between you and him.

In this way, as long as you fail, then you have no face to stay in this Magic Training Tower anymore."

As Di Beichen's voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes changed a bit.

"Beichen talked a lot, the old guy was really good. It is possible to do such a thing, Hongzhuang, you have to be mentally prepared." Wen Ziran frowned slightly, these arrogant old guys always like to do this kind of thing.

"I ignored this." Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows and looked at Di Beichen, the smile on the corners of her lips gradually widened, "But it's not certain who this last humiliated person is."

"Hongzhuang, do you have the confidence to compete with that old guy?" Shangguan Yingying curiously asked.

Baili Hongzhuang blinked, "If I didn't have confidence, I wouldn't arouse him so much.

Anyway, we are barefoot and are not afraid to wear shoes. Even if we really lose, we will change our face again, and what will they know when we come back in another identity?" Baili Hongzhuang said with a chuckle.

Because they are not any more urgent here, they don't have to worry about any possibility of failure.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang, Shangguan Yingying waited. Everyone couldn't help laughing, "Haha, this is really an idea."

"Bei Chen, your Hongzhuang was broken by you, and now she don't blush at all when she speaks of this shameless strategy." Wen Ziran shook his head. This is not in line with the image of Baili Hongzhuang in his mind.

Di Beichen raised his eyebrows, "I think this is pretty good."

"

On the afternoon of the same day, a piece of news once again caused a sensation in the Magic Training Tower.

The respected Chu Feihu in the Alchemist District was ordered by the provocative physician on the 18th. The two will meet to see who can make a better healing medicine.

Whoever loses has to leave the Magic Training Tower!

Such hot news that everyone can hear for a while. They were stunned. No one thought that the 18th would actually be on the bar with Chu Feihu.