*3016-3020*

Chapter 3016: A complicated situation!

Seeing this, the four people of Baili Hongzhuang also have their thoughts in their hearts.

This situation is undoubtedly the most complicated. If the other party already exists as the three major powers, it may be even more difficult for them to obtain the two medicinal materials. This is no longer possible with money, which is a problem.

First of all, they need to have the qualifications to be able to talk to those forces, otherwise all their efforts will be useless.

It's just that the three major forces have existed on the island of Penglai for so many years, but they are just a few newcomers who have just arrived on the island of Penglai. How easy is it to negotiate terms with each other?

For a while, everyone's mood was a little depressed. They have always been optimistic, but they are not blind optimists. This news has already told them how difficult the road ahead will be.

"Leader Ye, thank you very much." Di Beichen took the lead out of his emotions, and smiled again on his face.

Ye Lifei also felt the unusual emotions of the people in Baili Hongzhuang. At this moment, after hearing Di Beichen's words, he waved his hands again and again, with a look of guilt on his face.

"The Emperor, I am really sorry for not being able to help you in this matter."

Di Beichen faintly smiled, "The Ye Gang Master can help us inquire about this kind of news, it has already helped us a lot, at least it points out the way for us to follow."

After Ye Lifei left, the room fell into silence.

Baili Hongzhuang was silent, each with their own ideas. The news was clear to them. Even she thought that as long as it was in the auction, they only needed to pay a certain price. But now the auction is collected for others. How difficult is it for them to get it?

Wanting a dialogue with those big forces they must at least prove that they are worthy enough or show strong enough strength, but now they have nothing at all.

Seeing that everyone's mood is so low, Di Beichen is so handsome. Sun's smile bloomed on his face again, "You don't need to be so frowning. Although the chances are much smaller now, it's not completely impossible. It's not that we haven't witnessed miracles along the way. Maybe it's just like this shock. The things of the Heavenly Gang are normal, and Liu Anhua is another village."

Wen Ziran took a deep look at Di Beichen, and quickly concealed the worry in his eyes, with the same careless smile on his face.

"You are right. Our brothers have seen everything since childhood. This is just a test God gave us."

Shangguan Yingying's hands are entwined, and the complex color on her face remains the same. She does not have the ability to hide emotions as well as Wen Ziran. She is really worried for Di Beichen.

In a year or two, can they really rise to that level?

Once they are unsuccessful, she can't imagine the consequences.

Among all people, Baili Hongzhuang's mood is undoubtedly the heaviest.

She never thought that there would be a day that Di Beichen would leave her, but all the things that are happening now makes her feel helpless, all of this matter is beyond their control, and no one will know the final result. The only thing she knows is that she absolutely cannot accept Di Beichen's departure.

Even though she feels extremely uncomfortable, Baili Hongzhuang still forces a laugh.

"We will definitely find a way."