*2756-2760*

Chapter 2756: Master Yun, you are back!

The familiar voice made everyone on the high platform startled. They hadn't heard this voice for a long time, but it awakened their memory inexplicably.

"Isn't this the voice of Master Yun?"

An incredible light appeared on Lan Borong's face. He watched Master Yun grow up since he was a child, even if more than ten years have passed. He still remembered Ye Yun's voice very clearly!

Listening to Lan Borong's words, everyone present was shocked and turned to the direction of the source of the sound.

In the next second, in the eyes of everyone in shock and consternation, two figures slowly walked from under the high platform and appeared in front of everyone!

They saw the man wearing a water-blue brocade robe. His figure was long and straight, his eyebrows were gentle and handsome, his expression was peaceful and distant, his eyes were light and warm, like a spring breeze, just watching It gives people a sense of inexplicable comfort.

The woman beside the man wore a light purple dress, with outstanding appearance, beautiful but not vulgar, beautiful but not gorgeous.

The two stood together like a pair of peerless biren, walking on the wind.

However, looking at these two figures, everyone on the high platform seems to have forgotten their actions at this moment, forgetting where they are, and their eyes are tightly fixed on the two of them. They were surprised and shocked.

These two are not just anyone, they are Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing!

Lan Kaicheng and the elders were completely dumbfounded when they saw these two figures. They even rubbed their eyes, wondering if they were dreaming.

How can a person who has disappeared for so many years reappear?

Moreover, this appearance is the same as when they left at the beginning, there is no change in the slightest!

At this moment Lan Hongtai, who was furiously angry, saw Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing, the whole person was stunned in place as if struck by lightning.

He looked at the two familiar faces in disbelief, and even the original anger had been forgotten, but he looked at the figure longingly, for fear that he was dreaming.

"Yunxiao, are you back?"

Lan Hongtai's voice is extremely soft, only worried that the two figures in front of him are just phantoms, maybe if the voice is louder, these two figures may disappear.

Lan Yunxiao nodded, looking at Lan Hongtai with unspeakable excitement.

"Yes, father."

"I'm back!"

As soon as these words came out, the entire central square seemed to explode, with a fierce roar!

"God, Lord Yun is back!"

"Yun Ye is not dead, he is still exactly the same as before!"

"Now that Master Yun has testified, it proves that Baili Hongzhuang is indeed Lan Yixuan, and everything she said before is true!"

After a brief shock, everyone soon wanted to understand all of this. If Baili Hongzhuang's similar face is not proof, then the appearance of Master Yun and his wife has proved everything!

Yue Siqing, Yue Manlan, and Lan Qingyan looked at the two figures that suddenly appeared in front of them. They only felt that there was a roar in their heads. It was incredible to the extreme.