*3316-3320*

Chapter 3316: Inquire, Hongzhuang!

Wen Ziran nodded stupidly, "It seems that way."

"With our current strength, the level of the demon pet egg required is generally high. He actually said he'll give it to us?"

Baili Hongzhuang is a bit strange. She is also a contractor, and naturally knows the value of such monster pet eggs.

The higher the level of the demon pet egg, the more difficult the contract will be. The level of the monster beasts she helped in the contract were not high, so she could complete the contract. If the level was higher, it would be impossible to complete with her ability at that time.

However, if this Long Yuanwei can seal a monster of this level, it can be seen that Long Yuanwei's ability in this area is very powerful.

Di Beichen's eyes are also a little bit puzzled, this feeling is like a natural pie, suddenly hit by good luck, but with their usual style, they fundamentally don't believe there will be such a good thing.

"What does he do? Let's go and ask some other people?"

Xiao Hei's eyes are shining with excitement. If Di Beichen and others can obtain the contract beast, then their team of contract beasts will grow again.

A few more little guys, they can also bully!

"From the attitude of Long Yuanwei's speech, it can be seen that his identity should not be simple. If you just ask about it, many people will know it." Xiao Bai also said.

The four of Baili Hongzhuang glanced at each other. As Xiao Hei Xiao Bai said, it doesn't make sense for them to think too much here. This is something that you can know as long as you understand it.

Suddenly, the four of Baili Hongzhuang gave up their plans to leave Penglai Island. If such a good opportunity were missed like this, it would be really not an ordinary pity.

When the four returned to the inn to look for the waiter to ask about Long Yuanwei, the waiter's face couldn't help showing a strong look of surprise.

"How many guest officials don't even know Lord Long?"

Di Beichen nodded, "We are newcomers to the island of Penglai, and we are not so familiar with many things here. I understand, I just happened to hear Lord Long's name today. I hope my brother can introduce it to us."

Hearing that Di Beichen said he was a newcomer to Penglai Island. The face of the waiter showed an expression of understanding.

'So that's the case, otherwise you would have heard of Lord Long's name in Penglai Island." The waiter smiled awkwardly, as if he was a little sorry for his exaggerated attitude before.

"Lord Long is the contractor of Penglai Hall. How many cultivators have sharpened their heads and joined Penglai Hall. There is the presence of Mr. Long.

The Scarlet Moon Sect has been better than Penglai Hall for so many years. The reason for Lord Long is that there are many demon pet eggs in the hands of Lord Long, and these demon pet eggs are of very high level.

As long as you become a disciple of Penglai Temple, you may get the demon pet eggs. This is the most attractive place, but not every disciple of Penglai Temple can have it."

The waiter immediately introduced a lot of things about Long Yuanwei to Baili Hongzhuang. Until this moment, Baili Hongzhuang's four people understood why Long Yuanwei showed such a look of astonishment when he knew that they had chosen to refuse.

According to the waiter, Long Yuanwei's position in the Penglai Temple is extremely high. He rarely takes the initiative to recruit practitioners, so almost all practitioners recruited by Long Yuanwei we're regarded like a kind of great glory.