*3321-3325*

Chapter 3321: Contract Totem!

The reason why she was able to contract with the three monsters was entirely due to the Ring of Chaos.

If it were not for the special abilities granted to her by the Ring of Chaos, it would be impossible for her to contract the three monsters, but she could never tell the secret of the Ring of Chaos, so she can only say this.

In fact, Long Yuanwei has no need to study this at all, because this point cannot be replicated at all.

Except for Baili Hongzhuang, it is impossible for other cultivators to do it, unless there are other Chaos Rings in this world, but this is even less likely.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Long Yuanwei also understood that Baili Hongzhuang definitely didn't want to tell this secret, so he didn't continue to inquire now.

Everyone has their own secrets. It's not a good habit to rush to inquire about others' secrets.

What's more, they have only met twice, and it is naturally impossible for Baili Hongzhuang to tell him all this.

"This is really amazing. I have been a contractor for so many years and have never seen such an example. I wonder if you can let your monster come out and show me it?" Long Yuanwei said.

The only person following Baili Hongzhuang at this moment is the white lion. Both Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai stayed on Baili Hongzhuang's head, and Long Yuanwei did not notice.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, but did not refuse Long Yuanwei's request.

Since Long Yuanwei had already seen their fight that day, she believes he has a certain understanding of both the white lion and the little black and white.

Even if they don't know the strength of Long Yuanwei, they also know that the strength of Lord Long who has this status in Penglai Palace is absolutely extraordinary.

In the next second, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai appeared in front of Long Yuanwei, but the two little guys were still sitting on Baili Hongzhuang's shoulders.

Seeing this scene, Long Yuanwei also confirmed that his previous judgment was not wrong. The two monster beasts indeed have the ability to change size, which is really amazing.

"The Emperor, do you mind letting me take a look at their contract totems?" Long Yuanwei looked away from Xiao Hei Xiao Bai and looked at Baili Hongzhuang.

Although Baili Hongzhuang said with great certainty, but this news was too shocking for Long Yuanwei. If he couldn't confirm it with his own eyes, he would never believe it.

The three of Di Beichen couldn't help looking at Baili Hongzhuang. If Baili Hongzhuang was unwilling, they could refuse directly, even if they offended Long Yuanwei because of this, it was nothing.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly and said, "Okay."

The next second, Baili Hongzhuang's mind moved, and the white lion, Xiao Hei, and Xiao Bai all revealed a round seal totem.

This totem has actually always existed, any cultivator with a contract beast has such a seal totem, but it is invisible normally, and can only be seen when it is deliberately revealed.

When after Long Yuanwei saw the totems on the three contract beasts were exactly the same, he completely believed Baili Hongzhuang's words.

All of this turned out to be true, and the three contract beasts belonged to Baili Hongzhuang.

Long Yuanwei sighed and shook his head, and said, "This situation has really subverted my cognition. I have really learned a lot today."

It seems that he was a frog at the bottom of the well before. There are still many unexpected things in this world.