*3166-3170*

Chapter 3166: The man above!

"Even if you can't give me this Cold Tears, you should at least tell me the reason."

Qin Guanshi stared at Guanshi Jin, with a serious and stubborn look. If there is no valid reason, he will definitely not accept this result.

Seeing Guanshi Qin was so persistent on this matter, a hesitation flashed on Guanshi Jin's face. After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Seeing that the other party is you, then I will tell you the reason, but you can't spread it out for this reason."

Guanshi Qin nodded, "Don't worry, who can I tell about this kind of thing?"

"The reason I'm actively collecting the Cold Tears is for the people above. This is the task they gave me, so I have been collecting Cold Tears all these years.

They tell me what they want from above. How can I give it to someone else? Unless it's my fate."

As Guanshi Jin's voice fell, Guanshi Qin couldn't help but change his expression. He didn't even think about this.

"This Cold Tear turned out to be what the people above wanted? What do they want these Cold Tears for?" Guanshi Qin couldn't help asking.

Guanshi Jin spread out his hands and said, "Usually we will help collect something when they say they need something above. How can I ask why? If it wasn't what they needed above, I would have given it to you. However, the situation of the Cold Tears is very clear from the above. If I give it to you, then I can't explain it.

Friends for so many years, I also hope you can understand that this is not I don't want to help you."

Qin Guanshi's heart sank. He never thought that Cold Tears could be so rare. If Cold Tears could not be found, then he and Baili Hongzhuang would not be able to talk about a deal anymore, which was undoubtedly the worst case.

"Is there really no way?" Guanshi Qin asked unwillingly, "The Cold Tears in your hand are handed over, can you find a way to help me get another one? Tears of cold?"

Guanshi Jin shook his head, "If I had a way, I would have told you already. There is really no way.

The Cold Tears are usually very rare. It's hard to see. In order to complete the task explained above, I sent someone to search outside. Where is there any extra?"

Listening to the words, Guanshi Qin's expression is also ugly to the extreme. Now he finally understands why Baili Hongzhuang regards the Tears of the Cold as a prerequisite because it is too difficult to obtain.

Without his ability, it is even more difficult for Baili Hongzhuang to find it with her own ability.

"Can you help me ask the person above you, is it possible for me to exchange it for other things?"

Guanshi Jin looked at Qin Guanshi's serious appearance. He thought for a moment, and said, "I can help you ask, but the hope of success is not great."

"No matter what, you can help me ask first, as long as there is a little hope it's also good." Guanshi Qin sighed. He really didn't expect that the real situation would be like this. It was really helpless.

"By the way, Lao Qin, why are you suddenly interested in Cold Tears?" Guanshi asked, "I remembered you paid the money back when I went to you to get Cold Tears. The face didn't care. Although this Cold Tears is a precious medicinal material, it is not used in many places."

"It's not that I need these Cold Tears, it's just that I want to use these Cold Tears to do business." Guanshi Qin answered.