*3481-3485*

Chapter 3481: Calm, Hongzhuang!

"I admit that a large part of the reason I'm doing this is because Di Beichen is in the team." Baili Hongzhuang looked calmly, "I am not a hero, but they are willing to stand. Going out there is to give us some hope of life. Should we just watch them go to their death like this?

Watching them lose their lives because of us, don't you feel a little bit uncomfortable even guilty in your heart?

If everyone is as indifferent as you, there must be a dead end for everyone."

Baili Hongzhuang's voice is cold, she never considers herself a hero or a savior, There is not much sympathy, but after experiencing the scenes of everyone's unity and self-sacrifice, she only feels that everyone is already a whole.

Regardless of whether these people are trying to improve their own strength or to eliminate these skeletons that threaten the Saint Profound Continent as much as possible, at least they are all paying for the stability of the Saint Profound Continent.

Sacrifice is often inevitable, but as long as there is a glimmer of hope, they shouldn't give up on it, otherwise they would be too indifferent.

At least at this moment, Baili Hongzhuang does not want to see everyone fall like this from the heart.

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, the complexions of everyone present changed a bit, and they had to say that these words really touched their hearts.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang like this, Jing Tianlang's eyes kept changing. He didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to be able to say such a thing, which was far beyond his expectations.

Say Baili Hongzhuang is only a disciple of the outer temple. This is the first time she has come to the experience of inner temple disciples, but she can have such an awareness. In contrast, the awareness of other inner temple disciples on the contrary is much lower.

For a long time, he hasn't put Baili Hongzhuang too much in his eyes, because he always feels that the performance of these four people has an element of play.

After all, the outer temple disciples don't have too many opportunities to contact the inner temple disciples normally. Usually, the outer temple disciples will not give up as long as they have the opportunity to make friends with the inner temple disciples. This can bring them a lot. The convenience is also more conducive to their life in the outer temple.

Even if Baili Hongzhuang's previous performance made her look different, he never thought that the former's consciousness could reach such a realm.

"I won't force each of you to act with me, but I hope there are still some bloody people who know how to be grateful and stand up."

Baili Hongzhuang stared at everyone present. She didn't know how many people would choose to stand up at this time, but she always believed that someone would stand up.

"Junior Sister Baili is right. She is only a disciple of the Outer Temple and can think of this step, but you are still so selfish, don't you feel ashamed?"

Ren Zimei stands for the first time. When she came out, she thought the same as Baili Hongzhuang. Every time she saw a companion falling in front of her, her heart was very sad. Moreover, now her elder brother whom she depended on was also in this team, it was absolutely impossible for her to just ignore it.

Even if Baili Hongzhuang did not stand up, she would stand up.

In her opinion, if she shrinks at this time, it would be worse than death.

"They are just women who have such determination. Isn't our group of big men comparable to a few women?"

At this moment, Jing Tianlang also couldn't bear it. Saying out loud, "If you shrink back now, you are really a tortoise."