*3091-3095*

Chapter 3091: Set a verdict on top of one another!

"How do you think our master is more attractive than you, let alone my master is a doctor."

Xiao Hei raised his brows and jumped on Baili Hongzhuang's shoulders, even more joyful. They didn't believe it at all when he said this before. Now someone has the same idea as him.

Hearing that, Wen Ziran nodded, "This is also true. Compared with Hongzhuang's gold status, Bei Chen and I are indeed not competitive."

"Why are you all involved with this? From my point of view, you just think too much."

Baili Hongzhuang has a look of helplessness. She doesn't have such a good sense of superiority. There are so many excellent people on Liandao. It would be really strange if she, a woman who pretends to be a man, has such a charm.

Shangguan Yingying shook her head, "Hongzhuang, with my woman's keen intuition, I promise I didn't make a mistake."

In the next second, Shangguan Yingying's eyes suddenly brightened. "However, I think this is also a good thing. Tianmeng likes you, so she will definitely pay more attention to our affairs in the future. This is simply perfect!"

"Haha, Yingying, that's a good idea." Wen Ziran gave Shangguan Yingying a thumbs up.

Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help turning her head to look at Di Beichen, her eyes clearly with a hint of inquiry.

She saw Di Beichen ring his chest with both hands, and then slowly nodded in Baili Hongzhuang's surprised eyes, "This possibility is not without merit."

"

"By the way, Beichen, Hongzhuang, I have to tell you something."

After the joke, Wen Ziran remembered serious things, and a serious expression quickly appeared on his face.

"When you were discussing about things earlier, Lu Mingxu came to the second floor to check the cultivators' brand names one by one, with the goal of finding us out.

If it wasn't Tianmeng who arrived one step early and took us away through the staff channel, we probably would have fallen into the hands of Lu Mingxu."

Shangguan Yingying nodded again and again, "He almost killed us before, the cultivator number is shocking. Fortunately, your speed is fast enough, otherwise it's all over."

Even now, Shangguan Yingying is still a little scared. He has to be stopped.

"Lu Mingxu went to trouble us again?"

Baili Hongzhuang frowned. She always thought Lu Mingxu was big trouble, but he only disappeared for a short time. Lu Mingxu couldn't help but came to trouble again.

"Lu Mingxu is trying to find us, so he's using the hands of others to catch us all at once.

This guy is really cruel. From beginning to end, he was making trouble for us, but we have not done anything." Wen Ziran said coldly.

As soon as he thought that they had no grievances, but Lu Mingxu wanted to kill them as soon as he came, he felt chills in his heart.

"It's very simple, it's nothing more than that he couldn't get Xiao Yihan himself, so he transferred this contradiction to us, and wanted to take out his anger on us." Di Beichen's voice was slightly cold, but his expression was colder. He is very calm.

As for those who are not capable, they can only show their strength by bullying the weak. If they are strong, there is no such need.

On these matters alone, the gap between Lu Mingxu and Xiao Yihan has been fully manifested.