*3286-3290*

Chapter 3286: It takes no effort to get it!

The four people of Baili Hongzhuang did not return to the inn immediately after they came out of the Golden Flame Auction House. Their purpose of coming to Penglai Island this time has been completed, and all they have left to do is one thing, that is to find and take care of the problem of Gao Hanchun!

The other two broken pictures must be in Gao Hanchun's hands. As long as they can solve Gao Hanchun and get his universe bag, then they will be able to piece together these four broken pictures to know what the secret is of the broken pictures.

These four broken pictures are hidden by such a special method, and the things drawn behind them must not be simple. After finally knowing the whereabouts of these four broken pictures, they are naturally unwilling to give up this opportunity.

It's just that they didn't even know where the three Gao Hanchun were. Before they had no intention of paying attention to the movements of the three Gao Hanchun because they have been focused on the Cold Tears. Now that this had been solved, they wanted to find the three Gao Hanchun at this moment, but it was also extremely difficult.

Thinking about it, this aimless search was obviously looking for a needle in a haystack, so the four of Baili Hongzhuang decided to take this opportunity to go around the Penglai Temple.

The inside of the Penglai Temple is naturally inaccessible to them, but since they have come to Penglai Island, it is not a waste to take a look at the general appearance of the Penglai Temple.

What's more, they feel that the Gao Hanchun trio must be thinking of joining a certain strength now. Baihuamen is obviously impossible, and from Shao Nan's last performance, the possibility of the Scarlet Moon Sect was also ruled out. So the greatest possibility left is Penglai Temple.

They thought that they might be able to meet the three figures of Gao Hanchun near the Penglai Temple. If they could find them, it would be great.

"In my opinion, the three guys have left in all likelihood. As far as they are now if they don't find a force to settle down, their days will be really difficult." Wen Ziran said. In his opinion, if Gao Hanchun dared to make trouble for them, it would not be possible that there had been no movement for so many days.

Since they haven't been here for so long, it proved that the other party didn't dare to do anything to them on Penglai Island, so they left.

"If this is the case, it will not be easy for us to find Gao Hanchun again."

Baili Hongzhuang frowned, Penglai Island has so many islands, They simply couldn't judge which island Gao Hanchun would go to.

Searching one by one is obviously impossible, and they don't have the energy and time to search at all.

Di Beichen held Baili Hongzhuang's shoulder in one hand, and smiled, "It doesn't matter, I think this broken picture has a lot of fate with us, and it will definitely fall into our hands in the end."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "I hope that is the case."

Just as the four Baili Hongzhuang were talking, suddenly, a familiar and disgusting voice rang from behind them.

"You four guys were hiding. We finally meet after so long!"

Baili Hongzhuang and the four people immediately turned around when they heard this voice. At this look, they found that Gao Hanchun and three people had already appeared behind them at some point, and they couldn't help but be taken aback. It really doesn't take much effort!

"Di Bei, Di Chen, right?" Gao Hanchun squinted his eyes. After he came out of the Auction House, he specifically inquired about the identities of Baili Hongzhuang and others, to know their names, "We are really fated."