*2661-2665*

Chapter 2661: Deterrence, Hongzhuang!

Baili Hongzhuang's smile is shallow, but the thin and cold words have invisible lethality, tearing apart the disguise of Lan Borong and others, revealing the bloody wounds.

For the elders of Lan Jingkuang's line, that is the past that they don't want to recall, but for Lan Borong and others, this is the greatest pain in their hearts.

"What does the matter of my Lan family have to do with you?

If you are so unobtrusive, don't blame us for being impolite!"

Lan Kai Cheng's face could no longer be hung up. The incident was a huge conspiracy, and he was also involved in it.

But now that he has done it, he will not regret it.

It's just that if you look at this kind of thing on the table, it would be a bit shameful!

"What welcome?" Baili Hongzhuang laughed mockingly, "Isn't the madman Lan Jingkuang already being rude to me?"

In the next moment, Baili Hongzhuang slapped a palm on the table in front of her!

"Pop!"

A dull noise sounded, and then the entire table was torn apart, and debris flew away.

The wine and vegetables on the table crashed to the ground, making a crisp sound.

"I am not the Lan Yunxiao who was forced by you at the beginning. The so-called putting Lan Qingyan on my head with such a big hat on my head, I will not accept it!"

Youtan's deep phoenix eyes blooms with stunning brilliance, and the tyrannical and unmatched aura erupts from Baili Hongzhuang's body, just like an innate superior, that powerful aura makes everyone in the entire hall stagnant!

Quiet.

The whole hall fell into silence for an instant.

Everyone was shocked to look at the imposing woman in front of them. When she was angry, her peerless beauty still exuded amazing beauty, and their hearts trembled.

Lan Qingyan looked at Baili Hongzhuang in disbelief. It was hard to imagine Baili Hongzhuang, who was a few minutes younger than her, could release such power.

Lan Jingkuang and others were also shocked by Baili Hongzhuang's momentum. This man is in charge, and Wanfumo's momentum is really amazing.

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue looked at Baili Hongzhuang admiringly. Baili Hongzhuang had never exploded before. They didn't know that Baili Hongzhuang would be so powerful once it broke out.

After seeing everyone startled by Baili Hongzhuang, Lan Qingyan felt dissatisfied.

Today she was the protagonist of this scene, how could Baili Hongzhuang steal her limelight!

"Baili Hongzhuang, how can you deny it until now?

I was poisoned by you personally, can you still deny it!"

Lan Qingyan pointed her right hand at Baili Hongzhuang. In the past three months, she had fallen into this situation because of Baili Hongzhuang!

Now, Baili Hongzhuang dared to rant here saying that they slandered her, which is too ridiculous!

"Iron proof is like a mountain, Baili Young Palace Master, I think you might as well admit it directly, lest this contradiction grows."

Lan Jingkuang looked at Baili Hongzhuang coldly, The difficulty of the latter has exceeded his expectations.

It's just that if the other party wants to deny this matter, it is absolutely inevitable.

Hearing that, Baili Hongzhuang sneered, her clear and bright eyes revealed a proud and peerless edge.