*3431-3435*

Chapter 3431: Complain, Shangguan Yingying!

When Baili Hongzhuang saw Shangguan Yingying suddenly coming to her side, she couldn't help laughing and joking, "Yingying, what's the matter? Ziran annoyed you again?"

"I don't have anything to be angry about. I'm just afraid that he will have bad ideas. It might make Senior Sister Ren upset for a while."

A look of helplessness appeared on Shangguan Yingying's face, and she treated Senior Sister Ren. Since they came here, Senior Brother Ren and Senior Sister Ren have been very kind to them.

Now Wen Ziran and Chu Jinfeng don't know what bad ideas they are making. She now discovers that Chu Jinfeng and Wen Ziran are all the same.

"Why have they gotten involved with Sister Ren again?" Baili Hongzhuang was taken aback for a moment. She knew that Chu Jinfeng had been very close to Di Beichen and Wen Ziran recently, but the three of them just chatted. Now, why did they get involved with Senior Sister Ren again?

"It's because..."

Shangguan Yingying whispered the reason to Baili Hongzhuang. After listening to all this, Baili Hongzhuang showed a dazed look.

"Since Brother Chu has this mind, it would be a good thing if Ziran can help him with the adult beauty."

"If it is a method of pursuing a good idea, I naturally agree, but whenever I look at Ziran's appearance I'm afraid that he will give a bad idea. If it fails to succeed, it will ruin the relationship between Senior Sister Ren and Senior Brother Chu, won't that be bad?"

Shangguan Yingying was helpless. She and Wen Ziran had been together for so long, and she knew Wen Ziran's temperament for a bad idea for a while. It would be enough to make her angry. If others are angry, it will be troublesome.

"Don't worry, Ziran should be reasonable." Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "Ziran usually makes you angry on purpose. He doesn't give bad ideas about other people's affairs."

After getting along for so long, she also learned that Wen Ziran normally likes to tease Shangguan Yingying deliberately, so some things are deliberately messed up to have fun.

However, in regards to other people's affairs, Wen Ziran is still very stable in doing things.

"I hope so." Shangguan Yingying curled her lips, obviously not believing Wen Ziran, "When will our family be as stable as Beichen."

"I'm afraid Shi Ziran has really become like that, but you should be used to it now."

"I won't."

Baili Hongzhuang turned around and took a look, and saw that Wen Ziran and Chu Jinfeng were discussing in full swing, and Chu Jinfeng's face unexpectedly showed a bit of embarrassment. Later they even pulled Di Beichen over.

In a blink of an eye, fifteen days have almost flown by. Thirteen days have passed and only two days more, then everyone will be able to return to the Penglai Temple through the teleportation formation.

Perhaps thinking that after returning to the Penglai Temple, everyone can rest at ease. Everyone is in a very good mood and the atmosphere is becoming more and more enjoyable.

There is less intrigue, so it's easier to get along. Even the people of Baili Hongzhuang felt very comfortable.

The night fell again. Baili Hongzhuang and others have now been extremely skilled in observing the surrounding situation. For thirteen consecutive days, their nights are like this. They've been through it, so they're used to this situation a long time ago.

Because the injured disciples who joined later let them know how terrible this army of skeletons is, everyone cheered up and watched everything around them.