*3031-3035*

Chapter 3031: Heart makes a plan, Hongzhuang!

Under such circumstances, Baili Hongzhuang's accuracy rate of placing bets has improved a lot, but there are also wins and losses, but overall they still win more.

After all, once they win, they will double the reward, and if they lose, there is no need to double them. In this way, their daily expenses can be solved.

It's just that they need to spend more time in the ring area. This is what makes them most dissatisfied. However, there is no way to improve it.

Because the four of Baili Hongzhuang often go to the ring area, they have never participated in a ring match and just chose to place a bet. Gradually, many people noticed them.

In the end, all four of them were labeled as poor ghosts.

It's not that there are no cultivators in the Magic Training Tower who have earned spiritual stones through this method, so everyone can quickly judge, but there are not many such people.

Because they have become the default poor ghosts in everyone's eyes, everyone simply doesn't bother to pay attention to the four people of Baili Hongzhuang, which saves them a lot of trouble.

Because everyone looks down on them, no one is willing to pay attention to them, so there are naturally no contradictions and conflicts.

For this, the four people of Baili Hongzhuang are also quite helpless, really don't know whether to say good or bad.

On this day, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen finished their betting and walked slowly from the ring area back to the second floor of the residential area.

During this walk, the two heard the conversation between the two in front of them.

"The healing medicine in the Magic Training Tower is too expensive, and the effect is not good. It is really troublesome."

"Indeed, the price of the medicine is much higher than the outside world. If it's not very rich, it's impossible to buy it often. What we can afford is healing medicine.

However, the effect of this healing medicine is much worse than that of pill. Time is spent on healing, it's a waste of time."

"No way, everything in the Magic Training Tower is more expensive than the outside world. Before I came, I prepared a lot of healing pills. The medicine, but now I've run out, it's really troublesome to think about it."

Listening to the conversation between the two, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, and an idea suddenly emerged in her heart.

Before, she also thought about selling pill, but refining pill is really time-consuming. It is better to go to the stand area to watch the arena match, on the one hand, get a better understanding of the Magic Tower, on the other hand learn from other people's fighting methods will also have certain benefits for improving one's own strength.

Now listening to the conversation between the two, she just remembered that she could sell the healing medicine, as long as the healing medicine was sold.

Although the healing pill and the healing medicine are used to heal injuries, the healing pill is made by a pharmacist. It takes a lot of time and has a good effect, but the price is also very high.

The healing medicine is configured by the doctor. It takes a short time and is not as effective as the healing pill, but the price is correspondingly lower.

However, as a genius doctor, Baili Hongzhuang has many types of healing medicines, and there are also many good effects.

She can completely make healing medicines that are comparable to healing pills. The price is cheaper than the medicines, and the production speed is also very fast.