*3211-3215*

Chapter 3211: Guess, Baili Hongzhuang!

Listening to Di Beichen's answer, everyone felt confused. The most important thing was that they couldn't see the slightest perfunctory element in the expression of Di Beichen. Obviously, Di Beichen did not see anything perfunctory, didn't hide anything, but really felt that way.

"I don't know why, when I saw this person, I had a very peculiar feeling, as if we had known each other, I should say something" Di Beichen frowned as if searching in his mind for the word to describe it, "intimacy."

When Di Beichen talked about intimacy, the expressions of the three of Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help changing a bit, but the surprise in their hearts became more intense.

"A sense of intimacy?" Shangguan Yingying raised her eyebrows, her face was full of surprise, and then looked to the side of Wen Ziran, "Do you feel intimacy when you see a stranger?"

Wen Ziran spread out his hands and shook his head, "I have never felt this kind of feeling before."

"What you are saying is true?" Bali Hongzhuang stared at Di Beichen, a bright light flashed in her eyes.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Really, when I saw him, I had such a peculiar feeling. It was strange, but very comfortable."

Di Beichen had no intention of concealing even the slightest bit to those people closest to him and directly told his most inner true feelings.

In fact, if the other party is not the three of Baili Hongzhuang, he would never say this inexplicable feeling, because no one would believe it at all.

"Beichen, could that person be your relative?" Baili Hongzhuang said suddenly.

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, the whole box fell into silence. Whether it was Di Beichen, Wen Ziran or Shangguan Yingying, they all looked at Baili Hongzhuang in amazement, and the eyes flashed with difficulty. The light of confidence.

"No way?" Wen Ziran couldn't help but said.

Baili Hongzhuang's gaze always fell on Di Beichen, "I've never seen them before until I went to Yue's house to meet my parents, but when I saw them, I also had an inexplicable sense of intimacy, perhaps this is the family affection dissolved in the blood.

No matter how long I have been apart, whether I have never seen them before, there will always be a special feeling when we actually meet.

Grandpa said that he has been looking for your biological parents for so many years, but he did not get any whereabouts, but this island of Penglai, grandpa has never been here."

As she gradually sorted out her clues, Baili Hongzhuang only felt that everything she said was not impossible, on the contrary, it was extremely possible.

The three of Di Beichen only thought that Baili Hongzhuang was joking or making a guess, but after they heard all this, they gradually felt that it might not be impossible.

They have never understood the real life experience of Di Beichen, but in fact, each of them remembers this matter and has never forgotten it.

Baili Hongzhuang has always taken this matter to heart, because of her previous energy, she can be described as empathizing with all of Di Beichen's.

Even if Di Beichen said that it didn't matter normally, she believed that no one would be indifferent to their own life experience. Deep down in their heart, they wanted to know the reason why they were abandoned, it's unforgettable.

The more indifferent Di Beichen's performance is normally, perhaps the heavier the weight of all this in his heart.