*2956-2960*

Chapter 2956: Discuss countermeasures!

The movement of the four has attracted many people. Almost at a glance, everyone recognized that the thin and fat men are from the Shaking Gang.

"It's another member of the Zhentian Gang. These days, the movement of the Zhentian Gang is really too big. It looks very uncomfortable!"

"The Zhentian Gang! The current strength is indeed very powerful, but the Zhentian Gang is not the only force on this island of Penglai. Now they are acting so arrogantly, it really makes them look like their gang dominates."

"That's because Zhentian Gang leader, Gao Hanchun's two younger brothers were killed. Gao Hanchun is also angry now. If the murderer is not found, there will be no place to put his face!"

"These two are unlucky to be newcomers, but recently, as long as they are new cultivators, they have all been found by people from the Zhentian Gang, so everyone should have fun.

The other day, I saw two newcomers on the island who refused to accept the cross-examination of the Zhentian Gang and were killed directly. Hanging high, anyway, it is fun to watch and is also a very interesting thing.

The two Baili Hongzhuang and the lean man are still facing each other, and the atmosphere is getting more and more tense.

"Beichen, once you take this Zhenxin Pill, what you say must be the truth. Even we can't control it, so we absolutely can't eat it."

Baili Hongzhuang said to Di Beichen. They had to come up with a countermeasure.

Hearing that, Di Beichen also understood, and he felt very helpless about the existence of such a thing as a true heart pill.

"Although there are only these two guys here, but I'm guessing there are definitely more than these two people of the Shaking Gang in the entire Emerald Island. Hard work is not a solution. Once the strength is exposed, the trouble will be even greater. We can only escape." Di Beichen said solemnly.

"Now we can only do this. Later we will pretend to take medicine and then take the opportunity to escape. At the speed of the two of us, we should be able to get rid of them.

Just find a concealed one around the corner, we enter the Ring of Chaos and come out again later. It is not easy for them to recognize us." Baili Hongzhuang said.

The two of them have confirmed the answer with a single look. Fortunately, there is the existence of the ring of chaos, a god-defying artifact, which is simply the best way to avoid tracking.

"I said, do you two understand?

If you don't eat it, we can only spend a little bit of money to make you swallow it!"

The thin man's voice was full of threats, and his expression was a little more hideous.

So many people here are paying attention to them, and continuing to delay like this will only weaken the face of their Shaking Gang!

Speaking, the breath of the thin man's sixth-order purple realm burst out.

Obviously, as long as Baili Hongzhuang is disobedient, he will do it immediately.

"You two guys are dead, that is, you have just reached the fifth rank of the purple realm. You have to think about it. If we brothers do it, it may not be as simple as taking a pill.

If you lack arms and legs, or if you lose your life directly, don't regret it!"

When they saw it, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen's faces flashed a little. The color of fear seemed to be threatened by the strength and words of the two, and their expression became hesitant.