*3261-3265*

Chapter 3261: Bad situation!

As this time passes and gets lengthier, the mood of the four people of Baili Hongzhuang becomes more and more heavier. When things have reached this point, they will naturally know that the Golden Flame Auction House may not come to look for them. Otherwise it is absolutely impossible to have no news for so long.

"Do you think that Guanshi Jin and Guanshi Qin have reached an agreement, so they cancelled this plan?" Wen Ziran said his guess.

Baili's Hongzhuang frowned slightly and her expression was a little uncertain, "If an agreement has really reached, then Guanshi Qin should notify us."

"Perhaps Guanshi Qin is still unwilling to reveal our identity, so is waiting for us to go back and discuss it in detail?" Shangguan Yingying said.

Di Beichen shook his head, and said slightly deep, "No, if Guanshi Qin and Guanshi Jin can reach an agreement, they must have reached an agreement before, so how could they caused such a disturbance?

With Qin's personality, once the Cold Tears arrive, he will definitely notify us as soon as possible. Even if he doesn't come in person, he can find someone else to notify us."

He knows very well that Guanshi Qin is curious and obsessed with Baili Hongzhuang's alchemy. As long as he succeeds, he will definitely want to negotiate this business with Baili Hongzhuang earlier instead there is still no news now.

'Speaking of which, don't we have any hope at all?"

Wen Ziran's face turned pale. Compared with the full expectation when they came, the current situation is really a huge blow to them.

"If it doesn't work, let's take the initiative to seek out the Golden Flame Auction House." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said, her delicate face filled with firm luster, "No matter what, at least we can know what the other party's conditions are, it's better than guessing here."

This is their only hope. If they can't get the Cold Tears, they won't be able to return to the Demon Refining Tower.

In fact, she has already prepared everything. If this still doesn't work, then they can only grab it.

In order to be able to transform the physique of Di Beichen, they will use everything, no matter what method, as long as they can achieve their goals, they will not hesitate.

Shangguan Yingying nodded, "Hongzhuang is right. We will go directly to the Golden Flame Auction House to ask for a piece of Cold Tears, no matter what the conditions are, as long as we can do it, that's fine."

"I'm afraid that no matter what conditions we give, they are unwilling to agree." Wen Ziran sighed, and he faintly felt that the Golden Flame Auction House was against the great use of the Cold Tears. If the Golden Flame Auction House doesn't appreciate their value, then everything they think is of no use.

For a while, everyone's mood became a little heavier.

They originally planned to go to Gao Hanchun and the three of them after the matter of Yanhan Tears was settled, and get the broken picture, but unfortunately, there was no news about Yanhan Tears, so they have no interest at all looking for the three of Gao Hanchun.

Meanwhile, Gao Hanchun and others are constantly looking for the four people of Baili Hongzhuang.

Now that the grand auction is over, many cultivators on Penglai Island have already left, so it's easier to find them than before.

It's just that Gao Hanchun and the three have been wandering around on Penglai Island for a long time without seeing any trace of the four Baili Hongzhuang, which also made them feel helpless.