*2686-2690*

Chapter 2686: Fight for the pool!

Lan Qingyan couldn't understand it. Logically speaking, this was simply impossible.

How intrusive is this cold air, even the elders must be more careful not to absorb it rashly.

However, Baili Hongzhuang didn't have any resistance in her body, but she was able to resist it on the first day she entered the Ice and Snow Shentan. How did she do it?

Lan Qingyan tried to break her head and still couldn't understand it, but Baili Hongzhuang in front of her clearly had already adapted to the cold.

While Lan Qingyan was angrily waiting for Baili Hongzhuang, Baili Hongzhuang was running the Evocation Sutra wholeheartedly.

As a power-defying technique, the Summoning Sutra itself possesses extraordinary abilities. Although Baili Hongzhuang is surprised to be able to withstand the cold at this moment, she does not find it unacceptable.

Lan Qingyan's teeth bit her lips tightly, looking at Baili Hongzhuang's face like a hibiscus with water, an indescribable hatred filled her heart.

She couldn't understand why Baili Hongzhuang's luck was so good.

At the time of the battle, Baili Hongzhuang was also inexplicably affirmed by the Chaos Monument.

From Lan Jingkuang's mouth, she has already learned that her colorful god beads will cause her to get closer to the Chaos Monument.

However, Baili Hongzhuang is closer to Chaos Monument than her.

And now, the ice and snow Shentan of the Lan family is so absorbed by Baili Hongzhuang, she is almost mad at her!

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue were unavoidably surprised when they saw Baili Hongzhuang directly absorbing the energy of the ice and snow sacred lake, and then smiles appeared on their faces.

Baili Hongzhuang is really a strange woman, she can have amazing performance no matter where she is.

"It seems that we have to cheer."

Mo Yunjue's lips slightly raised, and the Hongzhuang has performed so well, they can't hold back.

"Let's absorb more than anyone else."

Di Beichen chuckled, then he sank his heart and began to practice quietly.

There is just so much energy in the Ice and Snow Shentan. The more they absorb, the less Lan Qingyan and others naturally absorb.

Lan Qingyan looked down on them very much before, so they can't be weak now.

The influence of the coldness of the Ice and Snow Shentan is indeed not small, but neither Di Beichen nor Mo Yunjue are ordinary people, and they have no less methods at their disposal.

There is absolutely no way to absorb the coldness of this ice and snow sacred lake, but they are currently unable to completely ignore the damage of the cold like Baili Hongzhuang.

The three beasts felt proud after seeing their master so powerful.

Lan Qingyan dares to look down upon their master, this is definitely a blind eye!

"It's ridiculous that a counterfeit is trying to compare with the owner!" Xiao Hei said coldly. The more times he sees Lan Qingyan, the deeper his aversion is to Lan Qingyan.

"From my point of view, this Lan Qingyan may not know the identity of the owner until now, otherwise it would have been unable to hold it back."

Xiao Bai's eyes flashed with wisdom. This Lan Qingyan is definitely not a person who is incapable of emotions and anger.