*3491-3495*

Chapter 3491: Subverting cognition!

"Boom!"

The Yuanli ripples of explosives slapped on the Yuanli shield, rippling waves of ripples. Even with everyone supporting it together, the protective cover seemed to be broken at any time.

The sudden movement surpassed everyone's expectations. Except for Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen who knew the effect of the explosive, the other practitioners couldn't help being dumbfounded.

"What's the situation? I didn't read it wrong, right?"

"Is this the power that explosives should have? I have never seen such a powerful explosive!"

"This completely subverted my cognition!"

Everyone stared at the scene before them in awe, which was really incredible for them.

In the line of sight, two huge deep pits appeared on both sides of Baili Hongzhuang, and the surrounding skeletons were directly emptied under the influence of the explosive.

Cleared!

That's right! It was emptied!

The ground was cracked inch by inch, and the terrifying pit seemed to have undergone a terrible attack. Before that, the clamoring lich was directly transformed into nothingness under the explosives of Baili Hongzhuang, and the demon's skeleton surrounding the lich were also directly turned into slag.

Suddenly a largely vast vacuum area appeared in the place filled by the skeletons, and everyone was a little overwhelmed.

"Gudong."

They don't know who swallowed the saliva first, and then the other cultivators in the team responded reflexively.

For a time, everyone looked at Baili Hongzhuang with incredible and unbelievable shock.

Looking at the effect in front of her, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes showed a touch of satisfaction.

Although this effect is a bit worse than the effect tested by her original Promise Palace, the strength of these skeletons is unusual, and it is normal for the effect to be reduced. Generally speaking, the method of using bombs is still very successful.

"Hongzhuang, the power of your explosives is really extraordinary!"

Shangguan Yingying's eyes are full of surprises. She knows that Baili Hongzhuang has a certain strength in the art of explosives, but this effect is still much better than she expected.

Ren Zimei looked at Baili Hongzhuang beautifully, "Junior Sister Baili, you have subverted my cognition time and time again!"

If it weren't for all this happening in front of her, Ren Zimei wouldn't believe that explosives could have such an amazing effect.

She had never seen such powerful explosives before, and under the successive shocks, she only felt that Baili Hongzhuang really had a kind of magical power to turn decay into magic.

It was obviously impossible, but in Baili Hongzhuang's hands, all this became possible again.

Jing Tianlang didn't speak either, because his heart was already filled with shock, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

There is a faint feeling of excitement in his heart. If they can get more of this explosive, at least they will have a little more breathing space in the face of the skeleton army in the future, so that they will not be hunted down. They can run away.

He just wants to know where the explosives of Baili Hongzhuang came from. If it can be purchased, they will be like a killer in this place of experience! At least you can save your life at the critical moment!