*3276-3280*

Chapter 3276: Successfully refined!

The Emperor originally thought that Di Beichen was seeking this Cold Tears for himself, but if it was for his wife, it would have nothing to do with them for whatever reason, because they were looking for a man, not a woman.

Di Yujue left after talking with the Emperor for a while. There is no need to worry about anything at this Golden Flame Auction House where the Emperor is sitting.

The Ring of Chaos.

Baili Hongzhuang, after calming down her mood, began to refine the pill wholeheartedly. With a calm heart, she put aside all distracting thoughts and completely liberated her inner pressure.

She knows very well that the more nervous she is in the process of refining the pill, the greater the possibility of problems. Therefore, she must have a normal heart to refine, otherwise once she is distracted, it may very well cause the failure of the refining of the pill.

After all, the level of this pill is not low, and her current alchemy is just perfect for refining, so she can't do whatever she wants as usual.

One plant after another was put into the alchemy furnace by Baili Hongzhuang, and there was silence in the entire ring of chaos, except for the slight sound from the extraction of the medicinal materials, she could no longer hear any movement.

Baili Hongzhuang's mental power has always been closely perceiving everything in the alchemy furnace. Fortunately, with the help of Xuan Bing Lenghuo, the difficulty of her refining has been reduced a lot.

This is so, the difficulty of refining is still not small.

Since Baili Hongzhuang entered the Ring of Chaos to refine the pill, the three of Di Beichen have not had the heart to practice well. After all, this is not an easy thing, this matter is very important.

Therefore, the three of them simply gave up the practice, just stayed in the house and waited for the results of Baili Hongzhuang's refining.

This is a long time.

When Baili Hongzhuang walked out of the Ring of Chaos, the eyes of the three Di Beichen were almost immediately focused on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

It's just that none of the three of them spoke, they just looked at Baili Hongzhuang's expressions.

If the refining fails, they don't want to put more pressure and pain on Baili Hongzhuang.

There was no expression on Baili Hongzhuang's face. After noticing the cautious expressions of the three of them, she suddenly couldn't help but laughed, her voice filled with excitement, 'Success!"

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, even if Di Beichen, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying couldn't help standing up, there was a burst of cheers in their mouths, and their youthful faces were filled with intense joy.

"Hongzhuang, you are amazing!" Shangguan Yingying took Baili Hongzhuang's hand and jumped up, "I knew you must be fine!"

"Haha, this problem that worries us the most is finally solved, and I no longer have to worry about you, this guy leaving suddenly one day."

Wen Ziran patted Di Beichen on the shoulder, but his eyes were a little bit red. At first, Di Beichen suddenly fell down like that. After using various methods, there was no sign of being sober. It really shocked all of them.

He has always regarded Di Beichen as his own brother, and he has always felt that this guy is extremely dead and must live longer than himself, and such a thing is really unacceptable to him.

Now that he knows that he will finally be safe, he is finally relieved.

Feeling Wen Ziran's strong brotherhood, Di Beichen also patted Wen Ziran's shoulder heavily, and said solemnly, "Brother, thank you!"