Chapter 1

Chapter 1 I have never seen such heavy rain in my life.

    T City, Tongjiang University of the Arts.

    According to the hot comments under the Weibo account "Tongjiang Life Museum", today's weather is:

    [I have never seen such heavy rain in my life. ]

    The torrential rain has lasted for five full days. The entire city was shrouded in a doomsday-like gray curtain of rain, and as far as the eye could see, only faint rolling hills could be seen.

    Most of the roads in the city have been blocked, let alone Tongjiang University of the Arts, which is located in green water and green mountains, and there are no cars on the surrounding roads.

    Even in the Tongjiang River Basin, where rainfall has always been plentiful, it is unprecedented to be able to maintain an uninterrupted rainfall of 16 mm per hour for so many days. No matter how developed the drainage system is, it is difficult to support it.

    But for college students, regardless of natural disasters or man-made disasters, as long as the four gates and the fence are pulled with barbed wire, the class should still be attended.

    Inhuman, but reasonable.

    With the doors and windows closed, the noise from the outside world was barely reduced.

    The temperature in early autumn is 24°C, affected by the heavy rain, and continues to drop.

    "Let's make an agreement, as long as the counselor calls to ask why you skipped class, you can show your acting skills in the kindergarten art show and say that we have slept through."

    Shen Wei put the phone on the small dining table in the middle of the dormitory, and said solemnly, "You must perform that kind of lazy energy, do you understand?"

    In the media class group named "Tongyi's Only Hope", news is constantly popping up.

    [Sixth-level high score over praying:? ? Brothers, there is no one in the counselor's office]

    [Xiao Zhou, Xiao Zhou, desperate: I have already applied to leave school, is there any kind-hearted person who can help me sign in. ]

    [ruru: Not to mention the counselor's office, the entire multimedia teaching building is deserted. ]

    [66-year-old jungler on crutches: Have you seen the crowd at school? What's going on in Jingmen Town? ]

    [Hezi: There are still so many people in what school, I thought they all left school early. ]

    The corners of Su Zilin's eyes twitched behind the lens, "Miss Shen, if you go to class with me in the afternoon, we don't have to worry about these things at all." "Stop saying that, okay?" Shen Wei dragged on

    innocently voice, "It's as if the counselor disappeared. I don't expect him to control whether we skip class or not."

    At this point, the blond girl with bright eyebrows paused slightly, covered her mouth with her palm and whispered:

    "Such heavy rain, no Will something really happen?"

    In fact, this guess is not unreasonable.

    Although the road was closed due to heavy rain, the network signal remained stable. As the weather warning information from all over the country continues to spread on the Internet, there are gradually weird news headlines.

    [Seven large-scale mountains across the country collapsed, residents in surrounding villages and towns evacuated urgently]

    [The heavy rain has caused 371 deaths of residents] [