Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Big Sowing in Autumn! but…

    "Try?" Su Zilin pointed to the pile of weapons randomly placed at the door with his eyes.

    Shen Wei immediately hugged him, and carefully placed his Tang knife on the side of the club: "Just put it on the ground like this? Is it too casual?" Chen Fangtong frowned and looked at the scattered

    [ arms].

    Among them are the three used in actual combat today. They were stained with a lot of dust and the dark purple blood of zombies. They were very tragic and looked like they were just unearthed.

    Nothing happened.

    Shen Wei pulled the two of them back a step, and said seriously: "Close the door."

    "You have to give them enough space so that they can grow better, right?"

    Opening the phone, I saw the newly opened [710 No. Armory], as expected, a countdown number appeared.

    [

    Remaining time in weapon repair: 15 minutes]

    Then, a new option popped up below:

    [After the weapon repair is completed, do you need to automatically strengthen the weapon?

    (The low-level armory will take a long time, please make reasonable arrangements according to your needs.)]

    "If there is no accident in these two days, you should not have to go out of the school." Su Zilin thought, "Try it, just save it for the next time."

    After clicking the [Yes] option, a new countdown line will appear below the weapon repair: [

    [Weapon Power] will automatically start after [Weapon Repair]

    Estimated time: 18 hours]

    [Repair and power time are based on the weapon The specific situation depends on the level of the armory, please wait patiently~]

    "In other words, as long as we unlock this series of achievements for killing zombies and increase the level of the armory, the cooling time will be shortened, and more functions can be unlocked " Su Zilin analyzed, "But what kind of change does it say about the strength?"

    "What are you thinking about so much? I'll know tomorrow." Shen Wei clapped his hands and said, "How about it, isn't it as exciting as opening a blind box?"

    Su Zilin raised his eyes and looked at her as if she had just won a 50 million lottery. "Not at all."

    "Cut." Shen Wei curled his lips: "Secretary Su, it's boring."

    "I was thinking, since there will be this series of achievements, the unlocking rewards of the achievements are bound to this armory Together. So."

    Su Zilin frowned slightly, and looked at the invincible and cute weird homepage of [Ledger of the Last Day]:

    "How many zombies does this thing expect us to kill and how big a battle is it?"

    Chen Fangtong looked at it. The dark night outside the dormitory building: "Maybe we won't know until they besiege the city someday."

    Since entering the blockade period, every night, there are only a few sporadic lights in the dormitory area. Faint, like will-o'-the-wisps.

    "Don't suddenly say such intrusive things when you're happy!" Shen Wei grinned and waved his hands: "Let's go, go back to the dormitory, it's already cold at night, you guys made me get goosebumps." [Survival Ranking