Chapter 121 - 129

.
Chapter 121 Don't leave me! (physics)

    After finishing these words with sobs, Xiaosang left the stage with one hand touching his tears with regret.

    "Untie?" Su Zilin frowned, "meaning, from now on we"

    hadn't finished speaking, the soles of the feet slipped, and several people leaning on the shelf fell down with a bang.

    The ground on which his feet were standing suddenly began to shake violently. In the small supermarket, the shelves that had finally been placed neatly fell down like dominoes under the shaking, and dust fell from the ceiling.

    So a few people were crushed by these shelves all over the place, very similar to the abandoned mall balloon people.

    "Who threw the snot-wiping paper on my face?" Yin He said, "I'm dirty after this!" "

    That's me wiping my tears!" Shen Wei said.

    "My waist, my waist" Lu Chaonan raised his hand, "Save me"

    To be precise, this kind of shaking is very familiar, and it seems that he has experienced it many times before. For example, when unlocking the moat for the first time, unlocking When the crops are in large warehouses, and when the underground of the university town is pulled out with a big hole.

    However, this time the body feels slightly different.

    "Go out first." Yu Li said.

    The content of these three words is actually very heavy, mainly reflected in the premise of saying this sentence is that he has to break open two shelves, first fish out Lu Chaonan, and then separate Shen Wei and Yin He, who are entangled in backpack buckles. , Dig out Chen Fangtong from the bottom with a face that nothing happened, and finally pick up Su Zilin's glasses that Chen Fangtong received from the air with both hands and return them to their original owners.

    He handed it over: "Why is it different from the previous one?"

    "That one, that one fell into the river." Su Zilin took it, raised his hand and held it between the two of them, "This one is a spare, it's even equivalent to no prescription. "

    The shaking was fierce at the beginning, but it has become much calmer now.

    "Don't leave me------!!!"

    With the continuous shaking, a heart-piercing shout suddenly came from outside.

    ? ? ?

    If you want to trace this familiar sentence and emotion back to the last time you heard it, you have to go back at least two or three months, to the day when you called out to Sister Dan after the first qualifying match.

    What happened?

    When entering the supermarket, it was too late to open the door with a key, so it was directly smashed open with a baseball bat, much like the big human-shaped hole in the door that is used in anime to show that a person escapes too fast.

    Walking out of the supermarket, half of the residents, all the townspeople, and the whole school stood outside in a large group, surrounding Wenze Lake.

    "What? Who doesn't want to leave?" Shen Wei stood on tiptoe.

    [The app unbinding program is running, Xiaosang is recovering internal test props for you! ]

    [Recycling props: hydroelectric power station]

    I saw the three water turbines on Wenze Lake collapsed suddenly and fell into the water with a plop. , scattered on the road, the wind blows, all dispersed.