Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The fish is eager to become stronger! /beacon protruding

    Water transport is the key to realize active round-trip access to Jingmen Town.

    The reborn dragon boat seems to have no problems whether it is transporting people or carrying goods.

    If you insist on the only problem, it may be that it is purely human-driven, and you have to use a penny to prop it up or use a paddle to paddle.

    Now it is really necessary to regroup the previous dragon boat team.

    Wenze Lake is big enough that this boat can easily practice in it.

    "Come, come, I'll give you old Uncle Liu's things first." Wu Fugui crossed his legs to the shore, and then took out a booklet in a manner. The first page was the order he wrote to Old Liu at that time.

    Xiao Ji also stepped forward to help carry it.

    The seeds are wrapped in dry cloth bags, and 6 machines are neatly placed at the stern.

    20 catties of rice seeds, wheat seeds, and quinoa seeds.

    10 catties of rapeseed, cotton, and peanut seeds in hand.

    Got 15 catties of soybean seeds and 5 catties of sunflower seeds.

    Finally, there are 3 rice mills for husking rice and 3 oil presses.

    On his own side, he also moved ten sacks of crops to the Wufugui ferry.

    The two orders of Lao Liu and Wu Yan were completed at the same time.

    "Part of it belongs to your teacher, and the rest belong to Lao Liu." Su Zilin reminded, "Brother Goudan, you should have the order numbers of the two of them there, don't confuse them." He said "hey

    " With a sigh, he waved his hands again and again: "Don't worry, don't worry,

    don't worry, it's just such a trivial matter. "

    But people have to grow up.

    "Ahem." Wu Fugui turned over the page of Lao Liu, and read the matter solemnly, "Then let me tell you about the order intentions of other households."

    "Come on." Shen Wei said, "Let the horses come here."

    "First of all, Mrs. Gu's neighbor. Due to the severe cold weather, she is not good at farming, and the grain is scarce. She urgently needs some peppers and carbohydrates." "?"

    Lu Chaonan Doubtful, "Is this really what that sister-in-law Gu said?"

    Xiao Ji interrupted: "Of course not, the original words of that sister-in-law were--oops! I can give them whatever they want on this mountain. The weather gets worse. It's getting colder, and if I don't get something to eat, I'm going to roast the zombies!"

    Su Zilin nodded, "Accept."

    "Then there is Brother Chai, the owner of Jiangtian Villa in the commercial farm area. Due to insufficient fortification preparations , and he is very jealous of Lao Liu’s tortoise wall next door, so he urgently needs flashlights, binoculars, and compass to escort his wall repairing business safely.” “The last

    order still came from Lao Uncle Liu. He said that after thinking about it, he felt that the grain There are still not enough, so besides the seeds, I will give him another copy of the previous goods."

    After reading, Wu Fugui put away the booklet: "That's all for now, if you have any new goods now, remember to buy them from me. Update the information here."